Phone number for ebay canada?

bemcquai-0
Community Member

I cannot get through ebay.ca's website to complain about an item not received, Is there a phone number where I can get some answers?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@bemcquai-0 wrote:

I cannot get through ebay.ca's website to complain about an item not received, Is there a phone number where I can get some answers?

Are you the buyer or the seller?

Have you opened an Item-Not-Received request?

A buyer has 30 days after the last estimated date of arrival (see your purchase details) to file INR through eBay.

3 business days after a buyer opens an INR -- if they are not happy with the seller response, the buyer can then ask eBay to step in.

-..-

"Help and Contact" link is at the bottom of this page.

The Need our assistance? section has a "Contact Us" link.

Then step through the choices to narrow down your problem area and you will get phone options (along with support hours) for many types of problems -- but not for INR -- eBay prefers to deal with actual claims.

-..-

Also there is the weekly chat session -- held most Wednesday with an actual eBay person fielding questions.

-..-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You really don't want to talk to a human being about this.

The robots do the job much more quickly and efficiently.

Go to the bottom of this page.

Click on Resolution Centre.

Open an Item Not Received Dispute.

The first suggestion is to Contact the Seller.

Don't get hung up on this. The Contact should be only "When was this sent? What service was used? What is the tracking number?"

Don't panic if there is no tracking number-- it's a Seller Protection and doesn't mean much for you.

If you don't get a useful answer

• one useful answer would be a prompt answer to all your questions and a tracking number that works on either the seller's homepostal system's website or on Canada Post
  • another is an immediate refund
  • An offer to send a replacement is not a useful answer, it is a scam

then move to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) then you will be refunded.

If you missed the eBay deadline (30 days after the last estimated delivery date) go instead to your Paypal account.

PPs Resolution Centre is under Tools at the top of your account page.

Follow the steps given above.

There is no Canadian customer service. You are either dealing with the Phillipines or with Utah. Neither speak English as we know it.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

no number i tried many many time there no way you get e bay #

Message 4 of 4
latest reply