Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Did i just lose my ebay bucks?

Hi all, I know that this ebay program was going to be discountinued in Canada and i had 10$ in it that the system said was going to be issued on the 4th or the 5th for the last time. I logged in today and the ebay bucks do not show up . Did i just lo...

Including item ID number with shipment

I purchase stamps and at any given time I have to leave feedback for 50 to 75 items. I like to leave feedback but when sellers do not include the item ID it becomes a slow and frustrating process to find the item. Sellers can assure quick feedback if...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

i don't like this new sistem need to change it i was going to buy a item from ebay.com site on my ebay.ca and the seller didn't sell to me

i was going to buy some item from some seller from part of the world but they didn't sell to me that left me unpaid item starike because they only sell in there own country and not in canada they don't email me back after that and still leave me no c...

Ebay new security glitch

Each time I clear cahe and cookies, Ebay ask to confirm identity - that means to call customer support and provide a security code. If I do not clean my computer, it is vulnerable to maliciuos programs.Same apply if I use a different computer to list...

Where are my ebay bucks?

Where are my ebay bucks. It is April 1, 2013 and I have almost $16 in ebay bucks. I have a purse to pay for and was going to use it towards the cost of the purse. Please let me know why they have disappeared from my account, I need to pay ASAP for my...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Makes me wonder

I have been bidding on an item for over a week & I keep getting outbid, which I guess is normal. However, when I look at the bids, the Bidders are all like this: j**p or other cobinations of letters but all with ** in the name. The strange part is th...

Why does Ebay not recognize my Paypal account email address?

Each time I try and sell an item I keep getting an error message saying that "Ebay does not associate with my PayPal email account". My Paypal account is active and has been verified and is setup correctly. My Ebay Sellers account has been setup corr...

eBay Will Not Let Me Create a Combined Invoice Anymore?

Hello all I am wondering if anyone else is seeing this- I am unable to create an invoice for multiple items as of yesterday. This has been working for years- first time I have this problem. I have checked all my settings- nothing has changed from bef...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Final Value Fees on Shipping

Hi there, Anyone know why I am paying "final value fees on shipping" ? I do not ship anything through EBay/Paypal. Fees just seem to be neverending....thanks

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller rating

I just lost my top seller rating because of negative feedback for shipping and handling charges. ( 1.15% ) no more discount from Ebay. I have 100 % positive feedback. I guess people just don't realize how much shipping costs us to ship to US. I actua...

I paid for an item 6 days ago and the seller has not communicated with me or shipped my item. How long do I wait for the item to be shipped

I paid for an item 6 days ago and the seller has not communicated with me or shipped my item. How long do I wait for the item to be shipped before reporting a problem with my transaction?

Resolved! can I use turbolister without having a store

with the recent changes I am considering letting my store go. I can undoubtedly manage my listings with the 50 free per month, however I am wondering if I can still use turbolister

Shipping via Paypal = incorrect dimensions?

I rarely sell stuff on Ebay anymore so I'm a bit out of the loop on some things. I am thinking of paying for shipping online and printing my own label to take advantage of the discounts that are available. My question is if Canada Post is strict when...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chuckle (mabye) for the day....

Exact eBay message within an "Item I received is not as described:" message "i want the consumer to take orders, ant i love it." I doubt he even has it yet because it was only mailed on Monday the 18th and he's in the US.....so who knows what the mes...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do I change my username

Hi. How can I change my username on Ebay to something that is a little more suitable for myself?

Can't pay a seller. It's been 48 hours.

Hello! I'm wondering if this ever happened to anyone else... I have recently won an item, but I am unable to check-out as it states the seller has not indicated shipping cost to my area. Trouble is... he did. It says he ships Worldwide and the cost t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! how long do I have to leave feedback?

I made a purchase mid of this month and just received it. I am trying to leave feedback for the seller however when I try to leave feedback, I get a message that says I don't have any transactions to leave feedback for. Has the timeframe for which we...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Re-shipping from USA to Canada...just to verify ...American sellers are no longer allowed by USPS to ship magazines in envelopes ?

I knew there were some heavy USPS shipping cost increases. So American sellers can ship only Priority Mail boxes to buyers up here, even for just a couple of magazines weighing less than a kilogram? I know we can still send large size envelopes to th...

Resolved! As a new seller what type of envelope, mailer or box is cheapest to ship an article of clothing to the US from Canada using Canada Post?

For example articles that wouldn't be too big or chunky like dresses etc? I'm assuming I can fit them into a bubble envelope or something but I'm really lost as to where to begin and would like to hear some best practices from Canadian sellers. Thank...

Resolved! How do you get paid after selling, I want to be paid in my bank account not my credit card

How do you get paid after selling, I want to be paid in my bank account not my credit card, I am using paypal and i am new to both paypal and selling, but have been a buyer for a couple years now and this is my first sell. help please thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

DOES ANY ONE KNOWS WHERE CAN I CONTACT SOME ONE IN EBAY WHITH OUT ALL THE QUESTIONS OVER CUESTIONS PROTOCOL, THANKS.

MC015 Security notice: eBay listing removed, MY PURCHASE WAS REMOVED, I ALREADY PAID FOR IT, I DONT KNOW WHY IT WAS REMOVED, SO NOW I CANT CONTACT THE SELLER, I TRY TO OPEN A CASE AND ALLWAYS THE SAME STUPID QUESTIONS WITH NO RESOLUTION, HOPE SOME ON...

never got my order, now its gone from my history so now i cant even track where it is.

I ordered 2 of these items from this seller. It Works Advanced Fat Fighters Compliment Body Wraps For Weight Loss. Brand New Item Id:221183067040End time:31-Jan-13 11:21:39 EST As of yesterday i had a tracking number and it was in my ebay summery, in...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.