Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

A seller is not describing an item honestly

I've tried to contact a seller but they aren't accepting contact on details of items, I wanted verification on coins that are listed as 'silver' when they are nickel-plated steel. I want to know if this is false advertising or if someone can tell me ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping calculator not working when listing sale item.

Shipping calculator not working when I list an item for sale and enter all details for domestic sale, and for US sale (other international buyers to contact me for shipping costs). Have contacted EBay 6 times for last 3 weeks, they say there is a tec...

How can one switch from ebay.com to ebay.ca

I am from Ontario Canada and I helped a friend get set up on ebay and in error I set her up on ebay.com rather then ebay.ca. She wants to be on ebay.ca. How do I switch it? She also tells me that ebay is holding the first sales proceeds she made for ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipments without tracking....

I ship small parcels from Canada to US by " Canada Post Small Packets - Air. These parcels have no tracking, but when I print a label with Paypal, a tracking number is created. The buyer then gets this tracking number, but no tracking to suppied from...

Feedback - How To Get It

I really go the extra mile when I sell something on eBay - I gift wrap all my items, I started a Gift-With-Purchase program and I include other extra gifts like genuine astronaut souvenirs of when my brother went into space. I do all these things so ...

• 92 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! suspended seller

I won my wedding dress a over a month ago but the seller I noticed is suspended he had a 5 star rating now im wondering and I am worried now cant even contact him, and i dont even no if my dress is made or shipped. its been since Feb 23

Seller has not responded to my question about a shipping exception and ebay will not accept my payment without a new shipping address.

Seller has not responded to my question about a shipping exception and ebay will not accept my payment without a new shipping address. What should I do? Ebay is requesting I pay but when I try it wont go through

Questioning auction result

I have been watching an item, I put in three bids, I was always the highest bidder. I sat as the time ticked down, the highest bidder notice was always with me. When the time ran out, that notice became a grey band and I was unformed I had not won th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Was left neutral feedback for a buyers error

Hi to all the members here!! So I sold an Apple iPhone4 locked to fido to a buyer who lives in the USA. A reseller. He paid and then 3 days later he messaged and asked if the phone was unlocked or good for AT&T. We said NO, it's locked to FIDO. He sa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems with the eBay policies and a fraudulant seller

I am in limbo regarding a purchase from Dec 8, 2012. The seller is apparently a front in Israel for an entity in China. They sent a cell phone to me that doesn't work in Canada. I shipped it back at a cost of $70 and have been stalled ever since. It ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

What recourse is there if a seller will not accept returns and the goods are defective?

I see that many vendors state that they will not accept returns. Does that mean that vendors could be selling defective goods without any recourse? What happens if I buy something that is defective and the vendor will not accept a return? Can I get m...

April 3rd Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers! Welcome to the first Weekly Board Hour for the 2nd quarter of 2013. As Keanu Reeves would say: "Whoa!" Time sure flies when you're having fun. Joining me today are the usual suspects: Rodney, Head of Product and Country Co-Man...

wondering about shipping and custom fees

I was wondering and extremely nervous about this, I ordered a tablet from china to canada(quebec). are all custom fees included in the 40$ of shipping and handling fee I paid for the tablet? Hope to god they are because the shipping is almost the pri...

retreat a bid

how do I re-treat a bid? please

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! items on watch list

I placed 7 items on my watch list yesterday 6 from one seller and the last from a different went to buy them today and all 7 are gone from my list and can not fin them in searches again there was at least 25+ of each item available i cant see them al...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller shipping fee not same as on auction

I purchased an LP from a seller in New York. I am in Canada, and his auction clearly stated that the cost to ship to Canada was $7. I get an invoice charging me $12 for shipping. Naturally I am a little annoyed and send a request to the seller asking...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

what is up with the e-bay bucks

I just went to pay a bill and in the billing e-bay puts on e-bay bucks as a charge rather then a credit twice, as far as I know we have till the end of April to redeem it, what is up with that nonsense. Will have to contact the seller and let her kno...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

In your opinion, should I say something, or just forget it?

I bought 4 USB cables from a seller on eBay, when I got the package there was only 3 cables. I messaged the seller and they offered a $3 refund, which I accepted. This was just a couple days ago, and I left positive feedback. Unfortunately, I didn't ...

Resolved! ebay shipping policy

Does ebay policy stipulate that items must be shipped priority mail with insurance and tracking? or do sellers have the option to send first class? Buying an item for $10. and spending $30 on shipping seems excessive to say the least

• 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Is there anything I can do to get re-imbursed?

I bought a Michael Kors watch for Christmas for my daughter and since then the band broke twice. I cantacted the seller and he never answered back. I paid 229.66 $ for the watch but since it's been more than 45 days, pay pal won't let me put the ID n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

dress search

hi there. i am hoping someone can help me. for the past few weeks, whenever i have tried to search women's dresses, as soon as i specify 'regular' in the size option, the dresses category automatically filters to 'bridesmaids dresses', which is not t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is my item?

I ordered an item from az_cycle_parts_phx. Item 281067469097. I payed for it and it was shipped feb27,2012. that was 6 weeks ago.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.