Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! Buyer wants to pick up

I recently sold an item here. The buyer in not in the same area as me but says he has friends in my area and can they pick the item up to save on shipping cost. I do not want to do this. Is know there is a policy of buying/selling outside of Ebay. Is...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Alternate Site #2

I screwed it up the first time - here it is again and correct. I was just taking a look at the eBid site - it has changed drastically since I looked at it a couple of years ago. I asked a few questions on their forums and people seem quite happy and ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

'm trying to contact ebay phone number, but it's always unavailable and I can't find a contact email . How Can I reach ebay costumer support

I can not contact ebay's support by phone. It is always unavailable. My account was blocked and I am trying to solve this problem. Some months ago, my girlfriend had her account blocked while trying to sell her partially broken camera. These days I t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

can a seller charge tax on shipping?

Can a seller charge tax on shiping? I was charged tax on the amount of the auction as well as the shipping charge. Pretty sure the taxes are included in shipping fees already. Don't think it's right that I had to pay that twice and I am certain that ...

Basic Store

I sell microscopes and microscope parts on ebay under the catagory "business and industrial" and do not currently have a store. With the Basic Store, what is the final value fee percent ??....Thanks Robert

Can eBay users access the purchase history of another eBay member?

Today I was contacted by an eBay member who asked if I still had an item that I had purchased last year. I was totally shocked that, blue of the blue, someone would know that I had acquired an item and have the audacity to try and buy it from me. Wha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Least expensive tracking method from Quebec

Hi i want to sell jewelry so I definitely want to deliver with a tracking number. I went to the post office and it appears that the tracked package is the least expensive at around 16.00$ . I find that so high. Is there another way to get a tracking ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

New email format for "New items that match: "

This new format has come back again. It has been created by someone with no skills in this area. It's much harder to read than the old format which needed nothing fixed except a space between listed items. Simple rules: Odd fonts are hard to read. Bo...

Dear Sirs, please tell me why block my buyers??? Hi, Tried to make offer but system replies with Sorry, you are not allowed to purch

Dear Sirs, many ebay members asked me why ebay block their purchase? can you please to cancel this system? Stephen.Tried to make offer but system replies withSorry, you are not allowed to purchase this itemThis item is only available to buyers who ha...

Item not received?

I am some what new to e-bay and sold a $2.50 item that was shipped very descreatly thru letter-mail here in Canada to a Canadian address. buyer just messaged me with . 1st message march 29th (( Hi, i still don't receive the item, is there a problem y...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Requesting to cancel the transaction over expired goods.

Hello Everybody, Recently I won an auction, but upon going to pay I noticed that the goods were expired. I have kindly been asking the seller to cancel the transaction and after a few messages I still havent been able to cancel the transaction and I ...

Why would the site change from the .ca (Canadian) to the .com while making a purchase and then ask me to sign in again?

So, i was checking some of my old sellers from 2004 from some of my early feedback and went to make a purchase. The site asked me to sign in again and noticed i was no longer in eBay.ca, but instead eBay.com. I have talked to eBay about this once bef...

can't ask sellers questions

Every time I try to asked a seller a question I get a message saying to correct information below the seller i am contacting is from another ebay or may speack a different language. I get this message every time I try to ask a seller a question.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't help me???I bought this item 111009265642 and the seller is no longer on Ebay. I went to Paypal and they say it went past 45 days.

I bought this item 111009265642 from the seller global_go.pro I find out after 45 days global_go.pro is no longer on EBay. I went to PayPal and they say it went past 45 days.They can't help me??? PayPal sent me some generated e-mail. Thanks for nothi...

Resolved! Can a buyer leave feedback for me if I cancel their bid?

Hello again, Just what the question asked. Less than 2 hours away from the auction ending, the current winning bidder wrote me to ask if I could 'do better' on shipping because it was 'eight times' what it would cost in the 'States. This is probably ...

Resolved! Buyer bought 2 items and paid for 1

I am seeing this problem more often, some buyer buy 2 items and pay for 1 and they do not reply even after reminding them many times. Now if i open an Unpaid item dispute for 1 item so i would definitely get negative feedback for the other item, i se...

The person I am purchasing from says that my location states that I live in Kentucky. I live in Ontario, why would it say that?

I purchased a pair of Uggs from someone in NJ, USA. After I won the auction an additional shipping fee was added of $17 and the purchaser stated that I lived in Kentucky. I live in Ontatio, Canada.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal News

Thought you might be interested in this: http://www.canoe.ca/Canoe/Money/News/2013/04/03/20707626.html

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! how to block bidders with 0 feedback

I have been having some suspicious emails wanting my personal email address for paypal and not go through ebay (I have reported all to both ebay and paypal) I had someone today with a score of 0 - just joining today and their email was alot like the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Change Allowed Within 12 Hr, But I'm Not In 12 Hours, What's Going On?

I'm in the process of updating all of my listings (see previous thread). For some items today, I am getting a message Alert saying I can't change my listing title within 12 hours of listing end. Yet when I check my listing date/time, I listed these i...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item(s) not functioning properly, possibly damaged in transit

Yesterday afternoon (April 3) I received an email from a buyer who received items he purchased from me on March 28. He starts out by saying that the box was "destroyed" but the contents seem to have arrived intact. I packaged the items in such a way ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.