suspended seller

henrietta1965
Community Member

I won my wedding dress a over a month ago but the seller I noticed is suspended he had a 5 star rating now im wondering and I am worried now cant even contact him, and i dont even no if my dress is made or shipped.  its been since Feb 23

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

suspended seller

File a claim with paypal for item not received  RIGHT NOW and state you seller is NARUed.

You only have 45 days to file and that is fast approaching.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

suspended seller

Buying wedding and other formal gowns from China is always risky. Most transactions are fine - unless you are curvy- but there is a lot of outright fraud.

Sizing is the other problem. The Chinese just can't believe how zaftig we Canadian women can be. And they really don't get the hourglass (T&A) figure.

Best wishes for your marraige. Don't worry. It will all work out (but file that Item Not Received dispute immediately). This will end up as a funny family story to tell to your grandchildren. :-x

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

suspended seller

File a claim with paypal for item not received  RIGHT NOW and state you seller is NARUed.

You only have 45 days to file and that is fast approaching.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

suspended seller

Buying wedding and other formal gowns from China is always risky. Most transactions are fine - unless you are curvy- but there is a lot of outright fraud.

Sizing is the other problem. The Chinese just can't believe how zaftig we Canadian women can be. And they really don't get the hourglass (T&A) figure.

Best wishes for your marraige. Don't worry. It will all work out (but file that Item Not Received dispute immediately). This will end up as a funny family story to tell to your grandchildren. :-x

Message 3 of 3
latest reply