In your opinion, should I say something, or just forget it?

I bought 4 USB cables from a seller on eBay, when I got the package there was only 3 cables. I messaged the seller and they offered a $3 refund, which I accepted. This was just a couple days ago, and I left positive feedback.

Unfortunately, I didn't think to actually test the cables and when I went to use one, it didn't work. I tried the other 2 and they don't work either.

It's not a lot of money, and I feel bad contacting them again so I'm thinking about just letting it go. On the other hand, I now have to order more cables because I really need them...

So I'm just curious what you guys would do in this situation 🙂
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I would let them know ... fair is fair...

Don't buy cheap knock off cables but also don't go waste your money on something like monster cables..

buy a cheap made canadian or us cable..

I have bought over 15 different cables from china and hong kong and only 4 worked so I do speak from experience

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You could go to  "The Source"   and buy the very same cable imported from China for about 25 times the cost.    The onlu differecnce is that when it does not work they will give you another one,

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Email the seller with the information you posted above.

See what happens.

You never know.

Unless the seller is willing to make things right you're probably stuck because you'd have to return with tracking and I'm guessing the cables aren't worth the cost.

Returns and Item Not as Described cases on ebay are always difficult, and since you've left PFB already even more so.

I learned some time ago to wait as long possible to leave FB for sellers for exactly the reason you described above.

Sadly, once you've left PFB very few sellers will be bothered with you any longer.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply