Pictures question....

Hi, 

I am experiencing this situation.....when I either relist or sell similar, pictures don't show ( transfer ), unless you click on the listing.

has anyone else had this happening to them? 

If yes, how did you deal with it .

it is becoming very annoying, not so much on this Id.

Thanks for any help. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Pictures question....

I have had a bunch of missing pictures, not just on relisting. I have had to look up the pictures on about 20+ listings so far and had to re- submit them, that is the only way I have found to do it.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Pictures question....

tobyshitzu
Community Member

Been happening for ages, ebay knows and is looking into it....it will be happening a year from now

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Pictures question....

If the photo does not show with a relist...    this only occurred with listings under ...Active ... in ....My eBay....

No guarantee that this will occur elsewhere.

I have done the following.

Clicked on the listing

Once the listing opens  I will save the photo to a file on my computer 

Sometimes  I have not been able to save the main ... gallery...photo...

and that is when I save the larger  "zoom" photo.

Then the listing is revised

The saved photo is added to the listing.....  and the original photo is replaced with this uploaded copy... and the original photo is deleted from the listing.

The revision is ended... and the listing shows with   the gallery photo in the list of active items in My eBay

This has worked when the gallery photo does not show under Active listings in My eBay.

There was no problem with this same  listing when the listing was viewed on the main search on eBay.

The only problem was under My eBay

Message 4 of 4
latest reply