Please consider this issue

nagham1980
Community Member

There is a gang in the eBay site sells mens jacket and I am one of the victims I do not know how this phenomenon told

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Either you received what you bought or you didn't.

If you didn't receive what you bought or the item you received was not as described.

Click Here

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Unless they are claiming that the item is unique although it is mass manufactured, the Not As Described complaint may not work.

It is not unusual for several sellers, who do not know each other, to have the same product. This is not unusual.

If the sellers are dropshipping they may even have identical listings, because they take the descriptions from a catalogue. This is not unusual.

If there is a problem with the jacket, wrong size, wrong colour, wrong fabric, counterfeit , etc. first contact your seller. If you get no satisfaction, contact the Resolution Centre.

You will be required to return the disputed garment to the seller (not the manufacturer in Asia who shipped it) with Delivery Confirmation.  If the original payment was over $250 including shipping, you will also need Signature Confirmation.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

nagham1980
Community Member
I meant I bought the jacket Men and paid the money but the seller disappeared from the eBay site and does not impact his and Qena research in menswear and found several subscribers offer the same jacket I do not know how informed the eBay site to find a solution to this phenomenon
Message 4 of 4
latest reply