Please send me trakig number

aroshan12
Community Member

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

You will have to contact your seller to get the tracking number.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

What's the big deal about a tracking number, anyway?  Either you have your item or you don't and a tracking number won't affect that.

Just be sure you pay attention to your deadlines for filing a claim for a non-delivered item.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

rykkm
Community Member

If you made a purchase, you need to send a message to the person you bought it from, not post it here. On the right side of your summary page, pick the item in question, and the right hand side one option says "contact seller". Use that to send your inquiry.

Cuppa Joe!

Rick
"Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity" - Frank Leahy
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You will have to contact your seller to get the tracking number.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

What's the big deal about a tracking number, anyway?  Either you have your item or you don't and a tracking number won't affect that.

Just be sure you pay attention to your deadlines for filing a claim for a non-delivered item.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

A tracking number is not useful to you. And many sellers do not use them because the service is so expensive.

Contact the seller and ask for the shipping date and service used.

If he does not respond, or if more than 20 days have passed (30 for Asian sellers), start a Paypal Item Not Received dispute.

He can then:

a) show that the item has been delivered. If this happens, ask here again. We will have suggestions.

b) refund you

c) refuse to refund, in which case Paypal will refund you and go after him for the money.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I bought Apple 4s 64gb factory unlock iphone ipay by PayPal account on July 1 2013 but didn't received my iphone the seller don't give me any answer I want my money back thank you
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

While a tracking number is comforting, since it assures you that the seller has at least bought postage for your parcel, and probably has shipped it, there is no value to it for the buyer.

Sellers use tracking numbers as insurance against bogus "item not delivered" claims. With the number the seller can show Paypal that the item arrived as promised.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply