Postage appearing on Paypal Labels!

silverfish96
Community Member
I was just printing some labels through PayPal and noticed that labels within Canada (both Regular Parcel & Expedited) and for US Expedited Parcel is showing postage on the label.Just wondering it is just me or any one else has experienced this too?
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Hi,
I had not noticed but it looks like that as of them increasing the postage, already too high, this weekend that they have changed the label that does now show the postage paid.
Some one has to have this stopped or eBay/ PayPal will see a marked decline in the use of this system that they are trying to expand.
Thanks for pointing this out to all of us loyal users of this convenient system.Mike
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
Has anyone tried using Ship-in-a-Click lately? Just wondering if they are showing postage paid as well.

As an aside, I would recommend that you always try both PayPal and Ship-in-a-Click before committing. I've seen a marked discrepency between the total charged between the two systems for a package of exactly the same weight and dimensions.
Monique

Himalayan Salt Lamps - A Guide to Purchasing

Monique

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

u-deserv-it
Community Member
..by golly...just went and looked at one i printed tonight, and you're right--it now shows!! when i first started using it, i assumed it would have always shown, and it wasn't till a little later i noticed it DIDN'T show..
not that it matters to me..what i charge is pretty much always exact to what it costs...

ps monique-i did try ship in a click, and christ!! its so much more time consuming than paypal!! paypal has all the cx's address inputted for you already, and there seems to be alot more info needed with ship in a click, i never even bothered completing the first one i ever tried..
Kat
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
u-deserv-it, just a friendly warning.:-) Inappropriate language can earn you a stern lecture from the pinks.

Bill treasure-pot

Bill

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

u-deserv-it
Community Member
oops ]:) was wondering why all the other boards are so 'clean'..B-)
Kat
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

kriky
Community Member
I noticed this too, it's terrible!
One of the best perks of using this service is the fact that it hides postage paid 😞
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

u-deserv-it
Community Member
..just wondering...B-)would calling someone a 'troll' also get you a stern lecture from the pinks ???]:)
Kat
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Only if it wasn't true.

Bill treasure-pot

Bill

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

u-deserv-it
Community Member
:^O:^O:^O
Kat
Message 10 of 14
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
..BY THE WAY..i've noticed that the postage no longer appears on the paypal postage slips...did they change it??
Kat
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

I just printed 2 shipping labels using the Pay Pal Shipping Tool. The one going Small Parcel to New Zealand did not show the postage paid. The Expedited to the United States still shows the postage paid.

Nora

Trinkets in Time
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

nxtdriver
Community Member
I am guessing here but the postage paid that is visible on the slip is probably there because people might have been complaining about the higher ship costs from Canada to places like the USA or international. Ebay / Paypal are trying to keep everything out in the open. This will also keep people from charging outrageous ship fees which I am seeing more and more of lately. I pack all my items very well and so far since the postage price is visible, I have had no complaints, only compliments on my packaging.
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
Nxt, I was wondering the same thing myself.

Come See What Else We've Got Up For Auction!
Message 14 of 14
latest reply