Power Seller Suspended

Before I started selling on eBay, I spent a year buying mainly craft supplies which I purchased mostly from one seller. I hadn't been on their site for a long time but happened to see it in My Favourites and clicked on it just to see what was new.

Imagine my surprise to find that this seller, with well in excess of 43,000 feedback was NARU. They were one of the biggest jewelry supply sellers on Ebay and I had a very good experience dealing with them. I had noticed awhile ago that they had greatly increased their shipping but their star ratings & FB were still pretty good.

I tried to find their website and discovered a site on which they briefly explained that their eBay store had been closed due to circumstances beyond their control and they were working on getting it going again.

Tonight I received a very disturbing email from the company explaining the whole situation which had to do with PayPal freezing their accounts and canceling thousands of listings including those with bids on them. They have been members since 2000 and had their PayPal account frozen as well. Although they were told it was for "security reasons" they were not told why. I read the board policies and I don't think I can post the email here. I don't want to post my email address, but if anyone would like to read this VERY interesting letter I will gladly forward it if you contact me.

The company is now listing under new user id's and said they are working with their lawyers to resolve this thing with eBay and PayPal.

If anyone would like to read it just contact me.

Judy
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Power Seller Suspended

Ya sure would love to read it - please send a copy to sales@futuretechliquidations.com

Thanks

TIM
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Power Seller Suspended

Judy,
Thanks for the information. But I have to admit that this sounds all too familiar.
Gehres

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Power Seller Suspended

I just checked and the seller has their original id back up again.

I hope this doesn't become TOO familiar on eBay. Maybe it is time that PayPal was government regulated like banks.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Power Seller Suspended

magic_age
Community Member
expect to see this more often - I do

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Power Seller Suspended

g-manthebossman
Community Member
mineralman@hotmail.com
thx
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Power Seller Suspended

g_manthebossman

Sorry, I don't have it anymore. Basically, they were given no reason for having their accounts frozen other than it was for unknown "security reasons". They had multiple credit cards on file with PayPal and had been in business on eBay for years but had to verify their identity!!

Read the thread I just posted about another huge powerseller biting the dust.

Judy
Message 7 of 7
latest reply