Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

More on shipping issues - someone please figure out how they do it

Sold 5 items to Poland listed on .ca. Domestic shipping is $2.50 and 50¢ for each additional which would be $4.50 domestic if sold to Canada and 27¢ FVF on the shipping. Shipping to Poland is $10.00 and 50¢ for each additional for a total of $12.00 f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

feedback adjustment not accurate

I noticed a "strange problem" with my feedback profile. Firstly, on my seller dashboard, 1 negative and 1 neutral feedback were deleted from my total of transaction having defects. (they were older than 1 year) On my feedback profile, when you put th...

Resolved! I accidentally deleted my unsold item how can i find it to relist it

I accidentally deleted one of my "unsold" items. I want to relist it but it is no longer in my unsold items list. It had "no insertion" fee so I can't even find it in my invoice activity. Is there any hope or do I have to start over on the listing.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I stop the notifications. The bell icon on the top right?

How on earth do I stop those annoying notifications from popping up all the time showing me Items I've sold, bid on, watched, or bought months ago. It's annoying and it keeps adding no matter how many times I turn the **bleep** things off? It even as...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

This weeks board discussion sad to say

I hate to say this but the .ca boards are getting to be the same as the .com boards. No real direct answers to anything any more. I am sure they are told to do exactly that as a no answer can't be wrong. It is very obvious Ebay could care less about ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

low shipping dsr

I know this is probably wishful thinking.. But really, haven't you come across an item that you've purchased that doesn't allow you to leave rating for communication saying there was none? The same should be for the shipping calculator! I use it, NO ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best way to ship a single trading card ?

New to ebay, but not that new to shipping trading cards (yugioh, magic, etc).I know 99.99% of people on ebay would like tracking on their items, and that's actually one thing I have not done before.Let's say I'm here in Canada and I only want to ship...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Identifying a Boyds Bear

Hi! I have a Boyds Bear which I'd like to have identified , before I try to sell it. It doesn't have the original Name Tag. It's 14 inches tall .Is there a website I could contact ?Thanks in advance

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do I speak to someone in ebay customer service

I would like to speak to someone about a item about the way an item is listed on ebay which is very contradictory as to what is says. I can be reached at for details as to how I should approach. (Awaiting your call.)

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why are the money rates of US Dollars and CAN Dollars different from the current rate?

Recently, I bought an item from a new ebay seller ( an iphone 4 case). It says that 1 CAD is equal to 0.738... US Dollars but the current US Dollars is 0.761976. Basically, I paid more than what I should've have and this item comes with FREE SHIPPING...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Dollar Below US0.76 This Morning

While most Canadian banks and the Canadian stock market are closed today, the markets are open in the USA where our Canadian dollar traded below US$0.76 this morning: http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=cadusd=x

What would you do?

So I sell an item to an international buyer. Before they buy they ask me condition of the item even though the listing already describes the condition.One hour after they make payment, I get a message that says only "When you gonna ship?". Now I am n...

If a "buy it now" buyer wants to re-tract a bid, can he?

A "buy it now" item was sold and removed from selling. The buyer wants to cancel the bid. I specifically added in the description all the information and the serial numbers of the items and told the reader to ask BEFORE bidding. Do I have to give him...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

i bout an item it ease broken

hi i both this item here is the proof i received now i checked it was broken from 2 places the package was very nice no damage, inside there is 2 pieces broken i rely sad i don't trust this business now you tell me what to doPromotion 220v Circular R...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping

I want my purchase shipped to a different address than the one attached to my profile , I didn't see where I had options to change . Can anyone advise ?

Transaction blocked

I'm trying to buy an item with "Buy it now", but this is the answer I get: Transaction blocked. We're sorry but the seller of this item is unable to receive funds at this time. Why and what to do do? Thanks

Business policies

Apparently Ebay is back into opting sellers into business policies with no notice. I just checked mine and had to re opt out. May want to check yours to see if you are opted in again. I have 4 pages of policies and have never set one up myself so it ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can no longer sign into Paypal Shipnow to print labels for non ebay sales.

Does anyone know how to print Canada Post shipping labels through Paypal for non ebay sales? I used to be able to do this but cannot figure out how to do it. My link does not work anymore.I called Paypal and they said to type Paypal.com/shipnow into ...

no promo this month?

I guess we are not going to see a promo this month. Could this be the end of the promos?

The currency exchange ends up being higher than it should countering a counter offer, why?

So I make a Best Offer on an item, $1 AUD = ~0.90 CDN. Seller counters the offer and anytime I try to counter his counter offer on any item, the currency exchange ends up being higher with no explanation, so $1 AUD = $1.15 CDN after a counter counter...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

My wish list option is gone. How can I get it back?

My wish list option is gone from original listings (on home computer). If I save it to my watch list I can then move it after the fact, but when I am on a public computer, it is right there in the grey box with the price. How can I get it back on to ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.