Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I noticed e bay isn't giving out selling promotions anymore

I noticed e bay isn't giving out promotions anymore like they used to, such as list 1,000 items for free on auction style only or on fixed price only, etc. etc. Does everyone else have the same problem or is e bay just punishing me for some reason? L...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

when I click on the sign in the top bar changes from ebay.ca to ebay,Inc.[U.S.]

For the past 6 months or so, when I go into ebay.ca I get the regular page but when I click on sign in, the top bar changes to ebay,Inc.[U.S.] If I use another computer, a friend's or the library that doesn't happen when I sign in. I'm wondering why ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help - Item Damaged - Seller Opened ShipCover Claim - Refuses to Refund $ Until Item Returned

I purchased an item on eBay and it arrived not as described. Its a claret jug - the foot is loose, the jug unstable and it leaks all over the place rendering it useless and not "excellent" as described. In attempts to be as honest as possible I conta...

Seller refuses to offer shipping label for a return

I ordered something off this seller and I got something completely different from what I ordered (ordered nail art supplies, got lipstick). I contacted the seller and after speaking in circles and demanding that either she refunds me or at least pay ...

cancel order

ive been sending email to the seller to cancel my order and i dont get any reply,what to do?

coupons

does ebay notify you when your coupon code have been excepted?

How do I find out if I have to Pay duty charges for products shippped to Canada

I am new to ebay.and have a question.I want to purchase a protective cover/case for an ipad mini and the product lists a price in Canadian dollars and it says free shipping. Will I have to pay any duties on this product and if so will I be told the a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why am I getting charged by ebay for shipping then again by Pitney Bowes plus import fee's.

I recently bought an item on Ebay. The purchase was 28.00 US and 7.05 shipping as it states on my Paypal. Total 35.05 US. Then there is another charge from Pitney Bowes for 17.80 us, broken down as follows. 10.05 for shipping and 6.59 for import fees...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cross Border Shipping Help (Point Roberts)

I am looking to drive cross-border to ship items, and want to make sure I have the details correct. I saw an outdated link in another thread so I was hoping someone doing this could help clear things up and answer questions. What I've from reading on...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I access the paypal shippping interface BEFORE I sell and item?

I want to sell some stuff, but I don't know how much it would cost to ship via all the different ways my 'canadian' post office would do it. Is it possible somehow to access the paypal shipping center Before I ship an item before I list it? I'd like ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bulk Listing manager: Malfunction on Product Identiifers

Trying to relist four items and this occurs. None are in the wrong category and all have the proper identifiers. I know this to be an absolute fact. If there is a conflict, it's because the CATALOGUE is wrong. Anyone else experiencing this today? If ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item arrived damaged from USA through GPS

Received a ceramic jug today from a U.S. Seller using Global Shipping Program. Jug arrived completely smashed with box caved in. It has a Canada Post wrapper with Apology from Canada Post for item damaged during shipment. It has a label on the side f...

• 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

return policy

I had bought a product from a seller a couple of weeks ago, the item came in however, did not fit. When i purchased the product i checked out as a guest at the time.In order for me to contact sellar I had to login to my ebay account. There is a polic...

Can't print shipping labels

I haven't been able to print a shipping label since yesterday morning, what's going on? I've always had issues with this but never so long. Called customer support, no help. Cleared cache, different browser,... nothing works.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked

Ebay send Me promotion on my email - When i clic to see the item......... Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted item...

tracking information

How will I track my goods from international priority shipping

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors