PowerSeller logos?

ezbidzauctions
Community Member
Hi,

were can I get the powerseller logos? I have seen other ebay power sellers putting them on their web pages, however they are using the titainum power seller logos, which we are not even close to being yet. 🙂

Andrew
Ezbidz Auctions
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

PowerSeller logos?

auctiondropnship
Community Member
When you login to the powerseller side . Just before you login there is info on the logo's and templates too download
Auction Drop N Ship
Drop It, Sell It, Ship It

Canada's Ebay Drop Off Store
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

PowerSeller logos?

deltone
Community Member
I have heard many say that it's best to NOT use the logo and I'm starting to believe it. I'm actually thinking of getting rid of mine. I think people expect the worst from powersellers and are more apt to neg you. That's what I've heard, and I am starting to believe it.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

PowerSeller logos?

www-labels4less-com
Community Member
Its just anectodal info that suggests that the PS logo deters sales. I think most of the naysayers are non powersellers on the other boards who have stiff competition from high volume Powersellers and say "Personally I would NEVER buy from a powerseller".

Then we have the powersellers that buy into this and take the powerseller logo off. They have a good couple days and "Bingo" it "MUST HAVE" been the powerseller logo.
The reality is I guess that it doesn't make much of a difference either way though i would think it helps a bit. When I was just learning about Ebay I thought of powersellers as the department stores (who would be able to afford to offer better service such as returns/refunds) and all other sellers as flea market vendors that could be fly by night operations.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

PowerSeller logos?

deltone
Community Member
Labels, some look at it that way, and then others look at it as powersellers are far too busy to offer good customer servvice. It's the old 1/2 glass full/empty thing I suppose.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

PowerSeller logos?

www-labels4less-com
Community Member
My guess is that people find the item they want and then find the lowest price with the lowest shipping. If the seller doesn't have a bad feedback they will go ahead and bid. I do not think people would pay more for an item to purchase from a non powerseller.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

PowerSeller logos?

deltone
Community Member
I sell the exact same product under another id. That id recently had zero feedback. Still only has a few and believe it or not, I had auctions running under both ids and the ones I sold under the zero, then low feedback fetched a higher dollar than the powerseller feedback. I couldn't believe it. Makes NO SENSE!!!! Strange but true.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

PowerSeller logos?

gloriaguides
Community Member
I keep my logo off. People seem to like the idea of dealing with "Mom" more than a business executive. So, I'm Mom to my buyers (e.g. my Me page) but run my hobby like a business. I think buyers have higher expectations of Power Sellers (it's a business and they should be very quick) than of us "regular folk" (who are very quick anyway, just in case Canada Post is having a bad week (about 1 out of 3 I think!, 4 days at Easter is ridiculous, as you all were discussing earlier). At least they're not on strike right now....I'm afraid my Internet will disappear since I'm an Aliant customer in the east. Then I'll be really in trouble!
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

PowerSeller logos?

deltone
Community Member
Gloria, what is Aliant customer?
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

PowerSeller logos?

gloriaguides
Community Member
Aliant is the biggest phone company here in the east-an amalgamation a few years ago of MTT, NB TT and Island TT. Their workers are on strike and have been since last Saturday (strikes don't make the news here in Canada any more, do they?)so the "managers" are running it right now. There have been service outages in several areas around here. Gloria
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

PowerSeller logos?

deltone
Community Member
OY Gloria!! That sucks!!! I've never heard of Aliant. Don't you just get sick of all the strikes? Here in my area the Public School teachers are talking strike. Won't affect me though as my youngest is in the Catholic system and my daughter is in University. Although, my older son went to York University, and two of the years that he went there, the Profs were on strike. Disgusting.
Message 11 of 11
latest reply