Powerseller Discussion Board?

The other day I had problems getting on to the U.S. Powerseller Board and today I don't see a Powerseller Board on this forum. Does anyone see it?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Funny, pj, I was just about to post the same question myself.  It's disappeared off my list, at least today.  Is anyone else seeing this?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Actually, while I'm on the subject, in the hope that some moderator might see this, these boards are rife with the following problems too:

- Whole lines of text simply vanishing when you go to delete or change one word;

- Sections of text vanishing (sometimes) if you use bold and/or bold+italic on one word - you go back, and entire paragraphs have disappeared

- Emoticons (for what they're worth) don't go where you put them anymore, but always (it seems) at the very top of the posting box

- Impossible to remove the lines separating text when you use the "Quote" feature

- Huge gaps appearing between posted lines

- Extremely short editing time (although this has been a problem from the beginning)

Anyone else, feel free to add to the list!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I have no problem with the forums. I am using FireFox 28.0.

It might be a computer/browser old cache problem. Try cleaning.

I use free CCleaner to clean computer and browsers daily. It has minimized computer/browser issues since I started using it 5+ years ago. It runs when I start my computer and I run it again after each browser session if I do not shut down my computer.

ebay makes changes on the fly and old modules in cache may cause issues.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I also do not see any ebay.ca PowerSeller forum. I just cleaned my computer and browser to see if it was a problem. Still no PowerSeller forum.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

There are some problems with the Powersellers Board on the .com forums as well so perhaps it is related to that.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply