Premium Store

It has been some time now since I closed my store,  and am now thinking on opening it again.  I went through the information concerning the costs and the free listing,  but could not find it or missed it, concerning the number of listings available when you start say in the middle of the month.

I know that your Store fee's are pro rated so that you only would pay say 1/2 of the rate if you started on the 15th of the month,  but my question for those that may know, would the 500 free listings be pro rated as well??

My thinking is that they would be but could find no info.

Thanks to all that respond

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Premium Store

If you sign up for a Store today you will get a full allotment of "free" listings for May (150, 500 or 2500).

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Premium Store

I posted your question in the eBay weekly session with eBay staff. They replied that the amount of free listings are not prorated.

here is the weekly session topic

http://community.ebay.ca/topic/Weekly-Board-Hour/May-8th-Weekly/4000008864

Your question was asked by me (along with my own questions) in post 3.

The reply is in post 16.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Premium Store

I have closed my store here and won't contemplate reopening until eBay stops making it impossibe for a Canadian based seller to compete with US based sellers, and eBay stops making continual "improvements" that require editing of listings, rescanning, etc, etc. There are other ways and places to sell things.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply