Problem Viewing GSP Threads?

Am I the only one who's been having problems viewing the two mega GSP threads lately? Newly-made posts are not appearing for me. Right now the latest post to the Questions thread was supposedly made by MWC1942 yesterday at 7:34 PM but when I click on the thread, the last post showing is the one made by Reallynicestamps yesterday at 11:09 AM. The post count on Reallynicestamps' post shows 1320 of 1302 (no typo here: I really mean 1320 of 1302.) Same thing over on the Comments thread. This has been going on for a couple of days now. At some point yesterday afternoon a bunch of new previously "hidden" posts were suddenly revealed.

I tried it on Firefox and I tried it on Chrome. Same thing on both. I tried refreshing the Page Source with no results. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? I'm wondering if maybe the threads have become too big. If conspiracy theories were my thing, I'd say that it is being done on purpose and that there is some sort of nefarious plot behind this 😉

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Problem Viewing GSP Threads?

arlene_v
Community Member

@00nevermind00 wrote:

Am I the only one who's been having problems viewing the two mega GSP threads lately? Newly-made posts are not appearing for me. Right now the latest post to the Questions thread was supposedly made by MWC1942 yesterday at 7:34 PM but when I click on the thread, the last post showing is the one made by Reallynicestamps yesterday at 11:09 AM. The post count on Reallynicestamps' post shows 1320 of 1302 (no typo here: I really mean 1320 of 1302.) Same thing over on the Comments thread. This has been going on for a couple of days now. At some point yesterday afternoon a bunch of new previously "hidden" posts were suddenly revealed.

I tried it on Firefox and I tried it on Chrome. Same thing on both. I tried refreshing the Page Source with no results. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? I'm wondering if maybe the threads have become too big. If conspiracy theories were my thing, I'd say that it is being done on purpose and that there is some sort of nefarious plot behind this 😉

Ditto, I'm experiencing exactly the same thing when trying to read the latest posts on the two pinned GSP mega threads.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Maybe the time has come to lock these two mega threads, merge them, rename the merged thread "Complaints About The GSP" and start brand new "Questions" and "Comments" threads.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

One has to ask this question, How many of the 4600 + posts, between the two threads, were actually legitimate concerns ?

Take away the threads that referred to the GSP as a " Scam, Cash Cow, Rip Off " etc, etc, etc.", you probably have 10% of concerns, if that, that can be considered legitimate.

Sorry, but the Two Threads just turned into a Mad Hen Gathering & many, like myself, just tuned out.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I suspect the problem is created by monitors from Lithium who keep moving threads and posts from other boards into those two threads, sometimes days after the original post.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Guess they have quotas to meet.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply