Problem with seller ? Never ceceive item Micro card 4G paid Dec 28-2013.

16/04/2014 Seller did not refund or ship new item bought  on or before Dec 28 2014. The seller always report to solve the problem and do not respond any more to satisfy customer! It took so long that it is no more possible to reach resolution problem from EBAY!!!

As I paid my item fast and have a good name as buyer, I feel  that Ebay let buyer down because the period of resolution is too short!

I will not buy any more from this seller, and I will restrict my buying fron Ebay!!!!!! This is the second seller that I have this kind of problem!

Item number is a micro card 4G paid $83.47 US

P/S   Ebay erase the picture of item even if I did not send feedback!!

Be aware!! Thank You!

mamie962013

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

The resolution period is not too short.

The problem is that you did not open a dispute during the period.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

zaxi7
Community Member

I agree the resolution time is too short. I like to give the seller time before opening a case. Shipping can be unpredictable some times. You never know your item may arrive yet. I just got my parcel in the mail yesterday and i also ordered it in early december.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Buyers hate to pay for shipping. They especially hate it when the shipping is higher than the price of the item.

Even when they realize that the cost of shipping is not based on the value of the item but on dimensions, weight , distance and service used.

Which is why eBay is promoting Free Shipping, which really means that the price for shipping is included in the asking price. There is no 'addon' for shipping, although the price is still the same.

And which is why eBay started charging sellers fees on shipping. Too many sketchey sellers were offering low asking prices and making up their profit in the shipping. Thus infuriating buyers and chasing them off the site.

In my opinion, if you are buying from overseas, you must be prepared to pay for Air Mail shipment, or to start Item Not Received Disputes on Day 40 after the listing ends.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Do you actually know that these buyers that are not receiving their items by day 45 have paid for surface mail? Perhaps the seller was slow in sending out the item, didn't sent it out at all or it got lost?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

My dear friend. I do not know about your knowledge how Ebay work!! When the estimate time is finish, you have to contact the seller before contacting the resolution problem. The seller always answer to wait a few days. Then he ask you if you want a refund or send a new item. That mean, most of the time, that you been had. Most of the time the seller dont refund or send you another item. That mean that you still have to wait another few weeks before contacting the seller. If he did not refund you, you will know it only when you receive your credit card account. If the seller did not send you another item, it will take another few weeks. In any case, the delay is pass and you have no case. The seller do not receive bad feedback, so for him, it does not mater. We have good experience on Ebay transactions as we bought not far of 2,000$ last year! We lost about 10 items that were broken , lost or not send. Some seller do send you another item, as they are honest, but most of them are not.

Thank You for your constructive answer!!

mamie962013

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

My very dear mamie!Karl8katz is right,45 days is plenty if: on 40th day you contact the seller and give them 3 days to refund,if not refunded by then,well my dear mamie,you'll have to file an item not received,there,, problem solved !!and guess what ,it solved within 45 days.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply