Problems opening a resolution request for outstanding dispute

Hello,

How can I open a resolution request when the item that was ordered is not listed anymore in the resolution center's list

I received 2 out of 4 items ordered on July 17. It's Dec 18 and the seller is still giving me the run around.

Perhaps on purpose, knowing that once the item drops of the Resolution's Request list, that I'm unable to open a case??

The order information is still on my Purchase History and I still have emails that I've kept between the seller and I.
I went as far as making special orders and asked on numerous occasions to have the missing parts to be added,
in an effort to make it easy for the seller's shipping convenience.

Now I'm tired of waiting and asked for a partial refund, which of course is also becoming an issue for the seller.

At this point, i need eBay's intervention but I'm unable to do so in the Resolution Center.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
N

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ebay's Moneyback Guarantee is good for 30 days past your final estimated delivery date.

After that, go to paypal's resolution centre where you have 180 days to claim an Item Not Received. 

Ask for a refund, don't accept an offer to replace unless the seller is located within the same country as you, or is someone with whom you already have a previous relationship built on trust.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

ebay's Moneyback Guarantee is good for 30 days past your final estimated delivery date.

After that, go to paypal's resolution centre where you have 180 days to claim an Item Not Received. 

Ask for a refund, don't accept an offer to replace unless the seller is located within the same country as you, or is someone with whom you already have a previous relationship built on trust.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi mjwl2006,

Thank you very much for the prompt and speedy reply.

I'll jump on it right now.

Thanks again,

N

Message 3 of 3
latest reply