Problems with buyer which didnt pay for item and want refund from me.

jirkabruss
Community Member

Hi, I have problem which I was thinking that it was resolved but it isnt. About 10 days ago I was selling item number: 111188202114. Buyer bought it as Buy it now but he didnt even completed checkout and only marked payment as shipped which I never received. After about 2 days I contacted buyer and told him that I havent received my payment and that he didnt complete checkout but without respond from buyer. After 4 days without payment I opened Unpaid item case and sent another message to that buyer but again without respond. After another 4 days that case ended without buyer respond to that case and I received my final value fee credit and I had to relist my item. I was thinking that it was resolved. But today that buyer opened The buyer hasn't received this item yet case and want refund from me. I click immediately on respond button a I wrote similar message as this message and when I click on submit it showed as ,,We have notified the buyer of your intent to issue a full refund of $374.90." But I didnt click that I want to refund something I never received. If you look on eBay messages you will that he never respond or if you look on my PayPal account there arent any pending money from that buyer. What should I do next? Thank you for respond and any help.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0