Problems with pages...Help??

Is anyone else having problems with getting "more action" and not able to get to "archive pages"   Is this from ebay..I cant seem to connect with ebay to find out ,cause this problem is not listed on their help lists ..   its like my page is stuck!   How can I get someone to help me fix this?

I have a pile of purchases paid/shipped and feedbacked.....but when I try to send them to archives nothing happens....I can't send anything there or go thereas well as not being able to add notes    ..I'm at a loss!???

Any assistance would be soooo much appreciated??

Thanks much

VBS

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@vbs20111222 wrote:

Is anyone else having problems with getting "more action" and not able to get to "archive pages"   Is this from ebay..I cant seem to connect with ebay to find out ,cause this problem is not listed on their help lists ..   its like my page is stuck!   How can I get someone to help me fix this?

I have a pile of purchases paid/shipped and feedbacked.....but when I try to send them to archives nothing happens....I can't send anything there or go thereas well as not being able to add notes    ..I'm at a loss!???

Any assistance would be soooo much appreciated??

Thanks much

VBS

Hi VBS,

Here's the link to Customer Support, please access it & reach out to see if they're able to help out.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi Kalvin ....

Thanks so much for your response.......for some reason the problem has been corrected. I don't know who.. what or how.......but I will not look a gift horse in the mouth.....I did not hear from anyone until your message now.....

well..however it was done.......its working again and I am very happy...Smiley Surprisedsmileyvery-happy

Thanks again It feels  good hearing from you

Namaste

Barb:)

Message 3 of 3
latest reply