Promotional offer not working January 2015

Just wondering why the promotional offer for 500 auction style listings this week that was offered and activated is not working and still taking the listings from my monthly quota? Is anyone else having this problem, and if so what should be done? Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Promotional offer not working January 2015

Unfortunately this promo was for new listings only not for relist. The wwy around it was sell similar instead of relist. We got burned as well and did not notice until it was too late.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I got this listing promo as well, and figured out the whole 're-list' thing.

However, the promo was only for 15 listings (as was stated in the ebay e-mail offer).

I'm wondering why I was allowed so few this time? 

My seller status has not changed or worsened.  And I have had much higher quantity listing promo offers many times in the past several months.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

There were two different promos, one with 500 free auctions, no relist and one with 10 listings with 10% off FVF. Both were by invitation and were sent to different sellers. It looks like you got another promo with the 15 listing.

It seems that eBay is entering a new phase of promos with multiple promos at the same time with different offers targeted to specific sellers. How, who and when criteria of the promos are unknown.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

pocomocomputing: Thanks for the input. You're right, it was for 10 listings (not 15).
Message 5 of 5
latest reply