Ps4 at $250

thepanik
Community Member

I bought a Ps4 from  and on paypal, it says the payment as been sent to Nathan Drake, which is a video game character from Uncharted. Is it a fraud?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271531910148&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:CA:1123

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Ps4 at $250

Yes  it is Fraud ..

if you just bought it call ebay and paypal

if you bought it awhile ago File Item not received case right now

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Ps4 at $250

The seller as responded this to me:

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Ps4 at $250

"You're allowed to cancel the transaction and we will be happy to return you your Full Refund!"

Ask the seller for an immediate and full refund... unless you are willing to wait.  Your choice.

Have you checked the seller's feedback record?

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Ps4 at $250

PS - I see that you have first left positive feedback for the seller (first purchase)

and left negative feedback (second purchase from over two weeks ago)

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Ps4 at $250

O it's not the same seller. It was an other one. I guess I'll have to wait... I contacted paypal.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Ps4 at $250

OK - That new seller (zero feedback) lives in Ottawa.  Yet the listing states "across the border".

Have you contacted the seller?

How many PS do you need?  Are you buying for resale?

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Ps4 at $250

I just bought one for myself. Yes the seller is in Ottawa and he responded to me that the Ps4 comes from australia so that I will receive it by July 15th and that it was sponsored by Thesource.ca.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Ps4 at $250

The seller account as been closed by eBay I think. I contacted paypal to issue a claim. I hope they will accept.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Ps4 at $250

It appears the transaction has been cancelled by eBay.  As such you should see a full refund in your PayPal account (or your credit card) within a few days.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply