Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

my listings are being entered twice . I am being charged twice.

My listing are being entered twice and I am being charged for 2 separate listings... I have to end one and likely am charged for this as well,,, How do I talk to someone to fix this.can someone direct me......also, my photo' s keep disappearing???

Items that should NEVER be posted on ebay (IMO)

Why oh why are some items allowed to be sold on ebay - I know the Jodi Arias ones were sold for high prices but were then taken down (they were mostly traced pictures!) - now I see this today: Last month, a painting of the American flag created by Zi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to style for ebay mobile app?

Hi, I'm working my listing design and can't understand how to design for eBay mobile app. I use external css file and the problem is that for example some stylings like display: none doesn't work on ebay mobile app, but works well on desktop. I also ...

complaint

you can cancel the order for when I looked for this they wrote free shiping & when I placed the order u r charging me 10.55 shipping...I do not like to be fooled & taken for one...I will never again order fr. you again

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just got the strangest feedback

I just got feedback for some yarn saying "Ethane you for the boots" I figured a typo and accidentally given for the wrong purchase. I then found that the last 7 sellers got the same feedback!

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Time to turn my business into a hobby

After much debate and talking with the wife it has been decided I am to bring my inventory down to under $100,000 ... Close down my amazon store...Stop wholesaling ... Time to shrink the store and give up the battle of being bigger and better.. my wi...

Bulk Edit Problem

Hi all, I have been trying to change some information on my listings using the bulk edit feature. I wanted to remove a paragraph from my item descriptions using the find and replace feature. I have tried to use it in the past and it didn't work but I...

Unable to claim Canada Post damage claim

new day, new problem on the new "ebay". I mailed an item a few weeks ago. The customer is claiming that it arrived damaged. It was pretty well packaged and I shipped out a lot of those items, no problem. But I agreed to refund. I asked the seller to ...

And Another Promotion (by invitation only) Jan 24-29

Auction style, auction style with BIN and fixed price - by invitation only. Only 5,000 listings From eBay.com: http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2014/0124/5000free.html#terms Once again, read all the terms very carefully. Then read again.,

Are some sellers clever or out to lunch?

I know many of us Canadians don't get free shipping on deals available to us here when compared to south of the border .I was checking out prices for a Bosch 11258 VSR hammer drill on amazon.ca and ebay and found an identical tool both with free ship...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to contact a seller

I bought an item from eBay member I have not received it and can't get in touch with them? Can you help? Rubber + Plastic 3Piece Hard Case Cover Skin for iPhone 3G 3GS Black + Black Item number: 310762095020

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

photo requirements

I went to revise my listings price, and the new page said my photos do not comply with policy, even though nothing was done to the photo which was acceptable prior

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

warranty

I purchased a tablet offering warranty and seller will not honor as she will lose money. What do I do in this situation?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I had opened a cancel transaction case.

The buyer denied It but still no response or payment. Cant seem to open any kind of case on this item at all now and would like to relist. New seller only can list 10 per month and lost 1 in December for nonpayment and looks like I wont get this reso...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping non french packaging to Canadian Residence from USA

I tried to buy an electronic cable on line not available in Canada from three different locations. Some orders where processed and then cancelled. All said they currently are not able to ship to Canada.I called one Company and was told that the Canad...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Argentina restricts internet sales for their residents

Found this in a topic in eBay.com. Just in case you have trouble with Item Not Received claims from Argentina. http://community.ebay.com/t5/International-Trading/Argentina-is-not-allowing-internet-sales/m-p/19223197 Here is the news article quoted in...

Buyer does not want to pay,saying he is was a mistake

Hi , I have just started my business and got into this problem, a buyer from China who had created his ID last week ,bought 3 items from my store.He has paid for one item only and says he deosn't want to pay for other 2 as it was his mistake ,he does...

Request for Cancellation

I got a cancellation request this morning for an item I received 2 weeks ago. Here's the reason given: "This case has been opened by the seller with the following reason: Other.Additional information provided by the seller: We are clearing the purcha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

well it now seems that I have found something that you all would like to know?.

When you go and bid at an auction from a seller he has options that can boost the price by using these computer letter or numbers. I just went through a few auctions just to see and yes I found that the seller do have these little devices at his hand...

Resolved! Hello -- this is a silly question but how do you list shipping to different countries - for example

to list shipping rates in different countries - for example my shipping within Canada and the U.S. is $1.50 but to all international locations the rate is $2.75. I have seen the list of countries when looking at other listings of people but I just ca...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does request higher limit page not respond

HiI have reached my monthly limit and on the my ebay page ther is a notice to wait until next month or request a higher limit. When I try to request a higher limit I get a page not responding message. Does anyone have an explanation for this? If not ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.