Purchase History missing many items

Good day,

I am having trouble with my account's purchase history. Many items I have bought over the past 3 months are not showing up in my purchase history or anywhere on my account. I cannot even leave feedback for my items because it is not even showing them. I have looked on the web and I am not the only one who has had this problem. Any insight into this would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Check your "Hidden" orders.  After 60 days they are archived by eBay and that means you can no longer leave feedback.

hidden orders.jpg

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have already tried that. They are not showing at all..

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If these are items you have bought, paid for, and received, and the seller is still in business (not one of those "No Longer a Registered User") then I may be out of guesses. 

EBay has been terribly 'glitchy' lately, so if the sellers are still registered, and the item listings themselves were not pulled by eBay for violations (like being fake and such), perhaps they will one day reappear somewhere in the Hidden 2016 files. 

Did any of these sellers leave feedback for you?  You could click to find the items that way. 

For now, why not try this?  Go to the bottom of your feedback page and see if any of those links show you anything.  If you were left any feedback after you paid, you should be able to REPLY TO FEEDBACK RECEIVED.   That lasts indefinitely, apparently. (Haven't put it to the test.)  After 60 days from purchase, however, you can no longer leave it. (Although you can click on the link there and try it anyway).   Sometimes items from China take longer than that to arrive.  You can still file a PayPal claim up to 180 days after you pay, but leaving FB is still only 60. 

fb page.jpg

Message 4 of 4
latest reply