Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! Buyer reneged on a best offer acceptance

I sent a buyer a best offer which they accepted and I committed to, and then I get an email saying they declined the offer and has since sent me an invoice for the original amount. Is this an acceptable practice? Or should I email them asking why the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I purchased a carburetor from , paid in full and did not received item.

Carburetor purchased in June 2013 received wrong one and requested it to be exchanged for the right one. I send the wrong one back at my cost and requested the original order to be send. It is now Sept 13 and after at least 15 requests I still do not...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

refresh summary page

when I sign in on ebay.ca I get an old summary from at least 3 days ago. Items that are gone are showing up as still for sale. Items I deleted keep showing up. I sign off and sign in again and I either get the same page or some older one . How do I r...

Item showing as Paid and it is not.

Why does an item that I sold shows as paid when I did not mark it as such, since buyer has not paid for item. I thought this could only be done by the seller on "My Ebay"

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mutual Cancellation

Hi need an advice... Due to shipping service (tracking Number) was not available at a reasonable cost and on mutual agreement the buyer and the seller (me) want to cancel the transaction... How do we proceed ? Many thanks !

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Grants Itself Permission to Hide Listings in Search Results

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comSeptember 12, 2013 eBay finally granted itself permission to do what it's likely been itching to do for a long time: hide listings it deems unworthy for unspecified reasons from showing up in search results. eBay selle...

Expiration of listings after 90 days

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a way to extend or preserve your unsold listings beyond 90 days. I have a premium store and am using selling manager pro, if that helps. Thanks for whatever help is provided.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cdn coin sellers/buyers - some advice needed please

I have 7 Cdn coins I would like to sell. I am a long time seller (on another ID) but have never sold any coins and won't need to again. These coins are silver and one is gold, mostly older Olympic coins, all uncirculated and bought from the RCM. I ca...

How do you know when someone is selling you something fake-I bought a case and it was fake?

I bought a case and thought it was an original -as the seller led me to believe. When I contacted the seller they were sorry about your luck your out of time...I wasn't but didn't push the issue. What really bugged me was that it was from BC. If it w...

Due to the high volume of messages this seller receives, they are unable to respond to your....

We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of messages this seller receives, they are unable to respond to your specific question right now. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in th...

US buyers say shipping calc does not work

Hi, I've been listing on ebay ca. for a while now and suddenly US buyers are telling me that the shipping Calculator doesn't function. I have checked my settings and it seems I can't even turn it on. I prefer to list on the Canadian site as all my sh...

Does this seem legit to you??

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/190869350947?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 The thing i am worried about is he wants an interac E Transfer. Opinions on this please

We are on our way to Toronto...

We are on our way to Toronto to meet our most recent granddaughter, Elsa, born at home (as her mommy wanted) this morning at 2:32am. Both mother and baby are doing great.

I smell problems ahead...

Late on August 23, I sold an autographed photo. Payment was made almost immediately and I shipped the next business day, which was August 26. Fortunately, I used Tracked Packet. I say fortunately, because today, I saw this on the Canada Post website ...

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

postage

Seller charged me $32.95USD for postage but the postage turned out to be only $16.15. I sent a msg to seller asking if I would be refunded the difference but I haven't heard back yet. Is this normal? Will I be refunded?

New business policies for shipping have created serious problems since late last week.

I've spent an incredibly frustrating and non-productive few days with 3 customer services reps and a supervisor who were not only unable to assist me, but made unfulfilled promises as to how they would resolve my problems. I am in the process of tryi...

Item purchased not as described/damaged HDD

Bought an adapter for SATA drives. When I recieved the item and opened it, the power plug was the design for European plug and voltage, but there was an adapter with it to fit North American plug. So I followed the instructions for the device and whe...

University tuition rising to record levels in Canada

The cost of a university degree in Canada is getting steeper, with tuition and other compulsory fees expected to have about tripled from 1990 to 2017, and students in Ontario are paying most, according to research by a policy think-tank.Average fees,...

Resolved! Buyer bought item, I don't ship to P.O. Boxes HELP! can't change it!

Hi, I say that I don't ship to P.O.Boxes but someone asked if I could exception, I said sure because they live in a suburb that doesn't have their own personal mailboxes yet. Anyway, I sent an invoice to him and he says when he goes to pay it, it won...

So its come to this

This month has been really bad for ebay crud. Ive had to open 2 disputes this moth alone have one opened against me though i gave shipping options. . I know am forced to put in mandatory shipping requirements as well as payment specifications. Ebay h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

cant find page where I can change URL from USA to canada

I saw on a training video you could change the URL to you country. I cannot find that page. At the very top it had a slot for URL. Thatt page on the video also had "ad . to cart" That page doent come up. Hope you can help. I already signed up Francoi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.