Question about an item being shipped from China/Hong Kong.

Hello,

I bought an item 6 days ago from a seller in China/Hong Kong that has not yet been marked as shipped (maybe they shipped it without tracking info). My question is about the estimated delivery date. It says that my estimated delivery date is around 58-75 days from now. Is that normal?? That seems like an awfully long time to me. I bought other items from China/Hong Kong as well from another seller and those shipping dates are a lot lower than that (around 30-39 days). I just wanted to see if this is a normal amount of time for shipping from China/Hong Kong.

Thank you,

Candacehilary

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Is this: forChara-Ani DiABOLik LOVERS Blanket White Lab Coat?

If so the seller left you feedback indicating he is out of stock and will ship when received from his supplier.

You should contact him directly for more information.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It is not. It is for:

Bandai SAILOR MOON Twinkle Dolly Phone Strap Charm Figure Part 3 # Full Set of 5
( 121718965969 )

I have contacted the seller but did not receive a reply.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I know what happened, I didn't realize it was a pre-order item.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Same seller. The listing clearly gives you the answer to your question:

Pre-order , released in 2015/11 in Japan, Late November

Item will ship within 2 days after in stock

On that basis, you should not expect the item for Christmas.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Sellers are not supposed to list pre orders unless they are being shipped from 30 days after purchase. Their delivery date isn't accurate since the item won't even be in stock until after that.

If you are fine with waiting though you should keep in mind that you can only open an ebay money back guarantee case within 30 days after the latest estimated delivery. You can open a paypal claim for up to 180 days after payment. If you open a not as described case through paypal, you will likely have to return the item and pay for return shipping so keep that in mind. I generally assume that an item is going to be as described and won't need to be returned and perhaps this seller's items will be exactly as they were described. I just think that when purchasing overseas, it's a good idea to know the rules if you have to return an item.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply