Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

contact.ebay.ca not responding...

All support links to ebay.ca are giving no response. Anything that starts with "contact.ebay.ca" fails and times out. Can't ask seller questions. Can't get support. Can't report a problem. Very frustrating.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Will a seller still ship the item if I got a refund and they didn't cancel the transaction?

I purchased an item from a seller that had the item on stock on their listing and he messaged me through email saying that he doesn't have it in stock and that he would contact their suppliers and find out how long it would take to get the item withi...

Shipping?

I would like to sell some chairs but have not shipped items this large. Can I put in the description, shipping to be decided upon at auction end? Thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

new duty fees suck

now ebay is making money on items that do not have duties levied on them. bloody thieves ebay are. and you cannot track shipments either . will have to sell and buy elsewhere. **bleep**s.

what a **bleep**ing joke ebay is

Buyers beware !!!!! ebay won't do anything to get my money back seems like ebay is a good place to list items you don't intentionally plan on selling !! sucks that if you wait for the shipping date and its after the 45 days after auction ended you ca...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

international selling limits are confusing

I'm confused about this International selling limit… does it apply to: 1. the number of different things for sale in all international markets? 2. the total number of things you've sold in all international markets? My home market is Canada. I listed...

how do I apply a "sale price" or percentage discount re an item up for auction or fixed value sale?

I have seen discounted start prices & fixed price auctions where the seller has applied a temporary sale price ...usually a percentage i.e 10 % off for a limited time. How do I do that to one of my auctionsor fixed value sales? thanks !

Do I recind a negative feedback?

I did not receive the tire cover I ordered back in September and my questions to the seller were not answered. I even told them I would give them to Nov. 1 to get a reply as to where my cover was, after which I would give a very negative feedback. I ...

I have lost transaction in my purchase history

I have the transaction for the last 60day I go in archive i have all the transaction but they miss the one do between octobre 20 and august 8...i need it because some product was didn't receive yet Thx for your help

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller accepts offer for 2 items, then sells to someone else

Hello. A seller advertised 1 item. I wanted 2 of the same items. I asked the seller if they had another, and they replied yes. Seller told me 2nd item was not on eBay. Since this is only my second purchase on eBay, I didn't know that it wasn't allowe...

Counter offers

Is 2 the number of counter offers that you are allowed to make or is it different with each item?

can one use other people pictures?

I am just wondering if this is possible.I saw a seller store with beautiful pictures picked from different other sellers.Is this allowed?

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

When seller says shipping rate is $0, why am I then being charged for this service?

This is a Serious Issue requiring an honest response. At least four times in this last month, sellers have indicated Free Shipping, but when processing the payment on Paypal I am having to pay for postage and shipping. The term 'deception' comes to m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.