Question about ebay.com message system

Hello - over the past week i've tried to send a seller who I deal with messages through the ebay message system.  They responded today saying that the system has been down and that is the reason for their lack of response.  

Has the message system been down on ebay.com?  I'm on ebay.ca and it seems find from my end.

Help!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@morto.carso wrote:

Hello - over the past week I've tried to send a seller who I deal with messages through the ebay message system.  They responded today saying that the system has been down and that is the reason for their lack of response.  

Has the message system been down on ebay.com?  I'm on ebay.ca and it seems find from my end.

Help!

There have been reports in the ebay.com USA Technical Issues forum for the past week or so about issues with the ebay messaging system. So it is probably true.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Maybe their system was done as in their internet. I haven't heard about problems with the message system on .com but there are sometimes problems on eBay that only some users experience.

edit...I guess poco has heard fo some problems...I haven't been reading the U.S. boards that much this week.

Or...it was just an excuse. They've answered you now so I wouldn't put too much thought into it. 🙂

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

xeposter
Community Member

I've been messaging somebody back and forth lately on eBay.com...I haven't had anything go wrong.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

If you have sent or received money through Paypal. you can find their PP address, which is also an email address on your invoice.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply