Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Question about using Paypal shipping

Does anyone know if the buyer sees the amount we pay when we print shipping labels through Paypal? I know it does not show on the label. Does it show on ebay on the buyers order details page or on the email they receive from paypal saying the label h...

Resolved! The buyer wants a refund 3 months after buying the item.

I sold an item 3 months ago to the buyer. He contacted me today saying that he isn't satisfied and wants a refund.The item worked fine when I sold it but he is only telling me now - 3 months later, that it hasn't been working properly since the start...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do I sell my car to other countries?

I listed my car for sale but it says I only ship to Canada. I can't find the option to change this so that the listing appears on ebay in other countries. The help page says I just need to click to add other options under the Shipping section when ed...

why does shipping amount show on shipping label to ebay customer

I have recently sold 2 items on ebay. The shipping amount shows on the shipping label. I print my label thru ebay. Please understand I login to ebay and I click on print shipping label. The paypal website comes up. I login and I enter all the informa...

How to return a item from Canada to USA

Hi I am from Canada and have to return the item I bought from Usa because it's not as described. The seller agreed but the told me to do that outside the eBay rules because this is international transaction. Is it safe to do this for refunding the mo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

fake silver rings

im been purchasing silver rings stamped 9.25 and finding not silver this is very frustrating anybody got a seller for mounts that not a rip off thanks and i need gold mounts too sick of being rip off ty

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I just bought a watch , seller didn't mentioned "as is" status and watch is broken

I just bought a watch , seller didn't mentioned "as is" status and watch is broken and considerably different than auction pictures , scratch on lens and pretey beaten up.I emailed seller about it , he wants me to shipp it back and he will refund the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How long does a seller have to ship an item after purchased & paid for? I

I purchased an item loved it, fast ship ,perfect, as described so I decided wanted another in different color. Bought 2nd article paid PAyPal right away & now 3 days later no response, no mention of shipping. I find this strange. as all was so smooth...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't send seller the money

I recently purchased an item from a buyer who listed himself in croatia. Apon trying to pay for the item I received this in the paypal checkout "Your recipient is not able to receive funds at this time. Your recipient must first set up his or her acc...

Missing In-Coming Package from the States

I bought a $600 item from the States near the end of August and it was shipped on August 29th via Registered FCI Lettermail.That was the seller's choice of shipping methods and not necessarily mine. It shows that it entered Canada on September 3rd an...

weird payment requests

Weird payment requests this week.....earlier someone wanted to email me $ after their paypal payment didn't go thru. Now this new one.... Am i supposed to do the conversions for this? I don't know??!!!

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

HEY Canada !! ?

Was wondering if you( Canadianders ?) have some tips on what postage to use, or custome forms, or packing or anythng that will make it a smooth transaction for you. I am sort of close to the border (lower michigan) but this won't be for things from e...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does it bug you that your name is shown but others you are bidding against says private bidder

I do not know if this is only in ebay stores as on ebay motors i can see the trading name of who i am bidding against. when i am bidding on auction it shows up that i am bidding against some one whose identity is protected???? makes me wonder sometim...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking Numbers

Does anyone else have the problem of adding tracking numbers on the item sold page. I think I have been successful about 3 times when I hit the add tracking number icon on the page. A box actually appears where you can enter the tracking number along...

Resolved! View Item link is no longer displayed

Where have the "View Item" links gone for viewing a seller's previous transactions? I've always found these links very useful for seeing how seller's describe and present the things that they sell and the actual condition of the item, based on buyer'...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I want to cancel an order I placed (already payed) how do I proceed?

I just purchased a pc for brownbox.com through ebay and I can't contact the seller and I want to cancel and get refunded before he ships - probably on monday. I found the discription of the item wasn't as accurate as some customer reviews.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

way to lock settings?

I'd like to be able to set up my views of items for sale to only bright up items in Canada, in Canadian Dollars. It gets tiring to have to set this up every time I go to another page. Is there a way to do this?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I make exception for buyer?

Seller can't pay. Needs an exception from me as it is from US to Canada. I sell worldwide? How do I make exception?

Shipping from the USA to Canada

I've been trading on eBay for over 10 years but the new shipping policies are making it so it is easier to deal with Hong Kong and China rather than the US. I have seen several items I would like to bid on but the Int'l Priority shipping makes them t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What does this mean?

I bought and paid for this item from a seller on the 15th. In theory it was shipped the 16th. Got this message today: This listing was removed by eBay. If you already paid for the item, we recommend that you wait 10 days from the expected delivery da...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi there....I didn't recive 2 itemes from same saler?

Hi there ... I didn't recive 2 itemes from same saler...I contact him he respond for one item and he promise he will resend a new shipment but for other shipment for sd card he never respond...than today he respond as he saying he mail me and telling...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.