What does this mean?

I bought and paid for this item from a seller on the 15th. In theory it was shipped the 16th. Got this message today:

This listing was removed by eBay. If you already paid for the item, we recommend that you wait 10 days from the expected delivery date to see if the item arrives. If you did not pay,you are no longer obligated to pay for this item. If you have a problem with the purchase, you can resolve the problem by filing a claim through our Resolution Centre

So what happened? Seller die, or get kicked off e bay? Is it in the mail or what? Of course I got sucked into using that Global Shipping thing, so I'm probably out that too. Will have to see if it ever shows up..

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What does this mean?

For whatever reason, ebay removed the listing. You have up to 45 days from end of sale to file an item not received dispute. Wait  few days after the estimated delivery date. If the item hasn't arrived, file an item not received dispute through paypal's resolution centre.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

What does this mean?

If the seller does not refund you (and sellers who are NARU not a registered user usually don't) Paypal and eBay will. If the seller is relatively new, he never saw the money as it is being held by PP against his good performance.

You are covered. But file that Dispute in the Resolution Centre as soon as possible and say that the seller is NARU.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply