Received item and was the wrong size. sent back and now seller is no longer a registered user. what?

I bought an item of clothing and got a medium. When i got it the medium was too small so i contacted the seller and they said to ship it back and she would ship me a large. I shipped my sweater to her and she has received it (tracking # says so) and now this seller is no longer a registered user. What do i do??? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Received item and was the wrong size. sent back and now seller is no longer a registered user. what?

@22shawny22 wrote:

I bought an item of clothing and got a medium. When i got it the medium was too small so i contacted the seller and they said to ship it back and she would ship me a large. I shipped my sweater to her and she has received it (tracking # says so) and now this seller is no longer a registered user. What do i do??? 

Open a claim.  On eBay you have 30 days after the LAST estimated delivery date has passed.  Use the RESOLUTION CENTER link at the bottom of the page.

If it is too late,

Go to your PayPal account and open a claim there, use the Resolution Center link under TOOLS.  You have 180 days from when you paid. 

If you do not have a PP account, call the Customer Service number for your card company to do a chargeback. 

In every case you will need to enter /provide the tracking number that shows the item was DELIVERED back to the seller.  Be sure to say that the seller is No Longer a Registered User.  You will get a refund of your original amount but not the return shipping.  You will never get a large sweater until you buy one from someone else. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

For future reference-- If you ordered a medium and got a medium you did the right thing.

Return shipping is your responsibility.

But--

Sizing particularly in women's clothing has little or nothing to do with measurements.

Only buy when actual measurements are given in the listing.

And if the listing is from China, go up a couple of sizes anyway. The Chinese cannot believe how big Westerners can get.

If you ordered a Large and got a Medium- that would be a Not As Described dispute and the seller would be required to send you a Return Shipping Label or the cost of a Return Shipping Label.

So if the error was the seller's, you should not have to pay for the return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLZ5HfZ8xnE

Message 3 of 3
latest reply