Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I need a good Shopping Cart!

Hi all, Due to the increase in ebay fee's, I'm planning on opening my off-ebay site sooner rather than later. I need to find a good Shopping Cart / Checkout with the following features: 1. Supports Cdn and Provincial taxes. 2. Can be set up to accept...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why So Late eBay?

I just received a promotional email from eBay (Buy one get one Free deal). Now its notthat I would have taken advantage of this promotion however it is good for all new listings done on January 19-20. So why do I get an email about a promotion good f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post discount rates

I've recently been added to the Canadian powersellers program and have been hearing that Canadian powersellers receive discounts with Canada Post. Is this true, and if yes how do I go about getting this discount? Thanks!

Join hands to get cheaper shipping rates

The recent increases in Canada Post rates are going to affect our business in a very negative way. I assume that it will affect most of the other power sellers as well. I am sure this has been suggested and tried before - but I just thought I will gi...

Would you post negative comments outside your Brick & Mortar Store?

I posted something on a thread about fee increases. What I basically said is that if I ran a busines outside of eBay in the same manner as I am expected run my eBay business, that business would not be successful. Case in point, if you ran a brick an...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

paying top dollar for used or new comic books

Hello everyone, If anyone (particularly in Ontario) wants to get cash for your comic books please drop me a line at rkalpe337@rogers.com or call me at 647-224-7776...referals get 10 percent of whatever the referred collection sells for. Thank you for...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Small Packet Contract rates?

According to http://www.canadapost.ca/business/rates/2005/shipping_delivery-e.asp : USA/International Small Packets "Five commercial pricing levels were introduced" Anyone with details?

An Analysis on Fees - May not be so bad after all

Note: I too didn't feel to great about the fee changes, but after an analysis which we should be doing, it may not be so bad after all. Lets take a look at an analysis of the Fees, I personally feel that when the thought of a fee increase is in the a...

• 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

CP On-line shipping tools/Small Packet US

I normally just run down to the post office BUT, with all the talk about the online tools I thought I'd look into it further. (Note, I can't use the Desktop version because I'm on a Mac, so need the Online version) I have a couple of questions. The m...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

O. T. MONIQUE, DID THEY ROCK!!!

Were you the 2 who came in late in the black leather jackets? Or, were you sitting darn close to me and smile...I was just across the aisle and up a few rows... (Ha, bet y'all are wondering if I have flipped)... Talking about Canada's number 1 band, ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

CANADA POST SCREWS US YET AGAIN

NEW price list for small packages just in 12-15 % increase for small packages. Thanks CANADA POST for the great job!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fee Fi Formula Fum

Unlike many of you I’m continually having to source new product and use MS Excel to calculate the possibilities. Tonight I finally added a formula to project eBay/PayPal fee costs and thought that I’d share it here. This is for sales over $25 and und...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refurbished Goods

Does anyone have a listing of companies that I can buy refurbished kitchen appliances?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vote for Meg

http://www.forbes.com/2003/05/01/cx_ceointernetpoll.html#mwhitman

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question on the new Canada Post rates

Does anyone know if the customers using the VCD or OBC will pay the same price for shipping airmail small packets? Somewhere on the Canada Post website it says that the rates will rise only for "Counter Customers"...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

working the room...

Hey Everyone: I'm fairly new to the board, and really interested in finding out what you guys generally sell So, in three words or less: 1) what do you sell? 2) what part of Canada are you from? 3) is eBay your hobby or your full-time business? I'll ...

purolator missing package

I've sent my photos always using stamps, but a customer wanted to receive by christmas and asked me to send by courier and he will pay the cost even if is a lot of money. I recommended next day to USA purolator service, because It was cheaper than fe...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Clearly People Dont Think when leaving FB!

I guess it is just that I have received several unbelievable comments in a row that I am now reflecting just how stupid some people really are. It is because of the comment that I got tonight that I had to start this thread. Customer wins auction Nov...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Receiving Negative Feedback

It drives me mad. I had a buyer not pay me for an item she bought. Then being tired of this I leave her bad feedback, My feedback is over 460 at 100% and hers is 10. She has the nerve to leave me feedback and put in hers message that I'm to beware of...

Wholesale & Dropshiping Sourcing for Ebay

You know I had been searching for wholesale products to sell on ebay for a long time. All the powersellers just didn't want to give up thier wholesale sources I guess I couldn't blame them but I also realised there is lots of places to buy wholesale ...

Physical Location of ebay.ca

Anyone know where, besides TO, ebay.ca is located or if it's all in TO? Just wondering because I had a buyer (not in TO) who recently contacted me, saying he'll pay on Friday after making an excuse, and in his signature indicating that he is an ebay ...

PETITION against New Fees...

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in signing/setting up an online petition for sellers to protest against higher fees, protest for better benefits for power sellers and protest against any other fee hikes in the near future.. This is like...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Finding monthly sales totals

I can't seem to find a simple list of eBay sales totals. What I'm looking for would be similar to the new 'sales summary' reports that are now available, month-to-month. ie: January 2001 - total sales $xx.xx, total fees paid $xx.xx Feburary..... idea...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

handling and service charges

Does anyone out there charge handling and service charges and if so what is the going rate????? i just want to keep it fair ANT HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS MAGGIE

No longer registered user

The winning bidder of an item was in the U.S. where my auction was open to, then he payed from a address in SOUTH KOREA ! A place we don't ship to, all of his info was changed to this South Korea address. I e-mailed him a few times with no response a...

ever had your eBay sales audited?

Yup, not looking forward to this one. Anyone been thru an audit? I was told the initial interview lasts 2-3 hours, a list of questions. Any idea what goes on in this interview and what kind/type of questions I have to look forward to?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

FIght new Ebay charges !!!

The week of January 20th is boycott Ebay week !! All powersellers remove your listings for one week and show Ebay that they can't gouge us anymore.

Can Your eBay Sales Be Downloaded into an Accounting Program?

I thought I saw a link somewhere in my eBay that said to download activity into Quickbooks but don't see it anymore. I did a search on it and the only thing I found to download was your PayPal activity into Quickbooks. I'm looking at getting either S...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.