Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Postal Rates +Ebay Fees+Paypal =SLOW DEATH

Like some of you my packages are late in arriving,resulting in Paypal chargebacks without the buyers inquiring by email for explanation.Once Paypal gets the Transaction dispute going,the Canadian seller has basically no-where to turn.First off they d...

NPB Have Rights to leave NEG FB!!!!!

I see it over and over and over again. Sellers keep stating that NPB should NOT have the right to leave Negative FB. BS!!! I understand that most instances we are personally familiar with, our NPB are people who simply dont complete the deal however ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to block people

I recently discovered that there was a way to block certain countries from bidding in your auctions does anyone know how to do this ?

eBay's Invoice system

I frequently sell several items to the same buyer. They often don't understand how to pay. (How hard is "$2 for the first and $0.50 for the each of the rest, if you pay in a single payment"?) Anyway, this buyer paid in two payments. One for the first...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

ANDALE store VS. EBAY Store

Anyone have an andale store??Got a phone call from them today wanting me to open a store or use their "gallery" feature. They say this would save me money. They mentioned that they charge no fees in listing or a final fee if you have an Andale store ...

Delay the impact of new store fees.

Hi all, This info appeared on the US PSer's board. Just thought I'd share it here for those who haven't had a look over there: The Announcement of January 12th: "Items that are scheduled to begin on eBay.com or eBay Motors after midnight Pacific Time...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

When Can Buyer's Leave Feedback

I have a question... I have buyers that have not paid for their item for over a month now dispite e-mails and NPB reminders. I wish to get my FVF back and put a strike on these people. My question is this... can a buyer leave feedback after he has be...

Shipping To China

Hello Everyone! I kindly ask for some advice. Does anyone have any experience shipping to China? Please do advise me of any information I should be aware of and especially of any problems. Thank you in advance to anyone who answers this post! Jennife...

CANNOT ACCESS ebay logo inserts

I have tried everyway to download the ebay logo colour file to make up cards but the page keeps coming up not availiable I contacted ebay they told me how to get into the page and I have been doing that all along!!!! Can anyone out there help me ???

eBay Toolbar

Has anyone or does anyone use the eBay tool bar? Is it actually a worthwhile feature for powersellers or just another program taking up space in your browser?

new ebay rates

Hi all ok whats with the large increase in the ebay rates? wow they are really going for a big one this time I would like to know how other people feel about this and if anyone from ebay can inform us to why the large increase in fees??? they are all...

• 81 replies
  • 0 helpful

CP SHIPPING CALCULATOR?

Hi, Anyone know if there is a "shipping calculator" that can be inserted into auctions like the usps ones for the Americans? I read about a "shipping module" and online stores on the canada post site...is this what that is? Just curious as a tool lik...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

And herein lies the real problem ...

Consumer confidence - or lack of it. This link was posted on the US PS board - interesting article, worth a read. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01/24/ebay_pesa/

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where's my 17% CP discount??

Just talked to my friendly PostLady at the local 7-11. She's choked that I'm doing most of my mailing on-line now. She told me that her store (as do most sub-post offices) make SEVENTEEN PERCENT off all postage sold. Gee, I don't see that reflected i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

offered money for our feedback

Can you believe it? We were offered $1.00 for every positive feedback (I'm assuming every *unique* positive) to essentially sell our eBay user id, Whatever happened to hard work Has this ever happened to anyone else ?

Ebay.ca store or Ebay.com, which is better?

I have had an ebay store on ebay.ca for about a year. Sales have been slow to say the least, but enough to keep it open. Should I close the store on .ca and reopen on .com. Thanks in advance for any help. Kevin-KWC SPORTS

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

WAKE UP EBAY, STOP IGNORING US CANADIANS!

I just did my year end and ebay got $10,000US out of me in fees between february 2004 and december 2004. The Us powersellers get business card holders, pens, coffee mugs and access to the powersellers area of the Ebay Store and me...I get JACK Shoot....

Questions on clearing items and taxes with Canada Customs

Couple quick questions about how this works. I've cleared items through customs several times on items sent via UPS. Now I was informed that if I'm doing this quite abit I need to register my business or something. This would also allow me to be refu...

Get AIRMILES through this site when you buy from eBay

http://yourshops.ca/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=VirtualRetail/Departments&DeptID=1054567892249&SubDeptID=1054567892249&RefererPage=Home_CategoryClick_1054567892249 When buying through this site, they are giving you airmiles. Thats not bad at all R...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

canada post LOGIN PROBLEMS? Anyone else??

Last 2 days when I try to login to Online Bus. Center, I keep receiving the same message: "Dispatcher running, but no server connected!" Few others on the other boards seem to be having the same problem... Anyone else here? Or anyone know what the pr...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post delays....absolutely OUTRAGEOUS.

I'm ready to take back everything good I've said about CP. Ever since the rate hike these guys have been fumbling both my outgoing and incoming packages which have been delayed for days...one particular situation has me a bit concerned as there is a ...

Help with ***potential*** Nigerian customer? (Eek)

Hello. I received the following email this morning and it seems "suspicious" to me. I'd appreciate anybody else's take on it? Thanks for your experience & time John ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``` Hello Sales, I came through your site while b...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

ARE OUR CONCERNS AS SELLERS BEING HEARD BY EBAY?

I have been reading a lot of the concerns other sellers have addressed with the fee structure, the increases, and I agree, by the time you add up the listing fee, final fee, paypal fee, and shipping and handling - it takes a big bit out of our profit...

Pre-filled info for DVDs...

Anyone know where I can get a script that spiders IMDB/Amazon/whatever for information on DVDs so I can put only what I want into my item description? Prefilled info is great, but there's just too much stuff cluttering up the small amount of importan...

Shipping Oversea!!

Hi: Any of you have any problem for package got lost when ship oversea? Any suggestion for the cheap oversea shipping. CP charge 13 dollar for oversea but no tracking and no insurance.....(any other better service??) Thank you

How Many of you are Gold Level Power Sellers?

I should qualify for Gold Level next month and I was interested in knowing how many other sellers are at this level? Have you seen any difference in the level of customer service you get? Has your rep been of any specific benefit that the 1-800 numbe...

Paypal Fraud Issues

Well in the last 2 weeks I have received 3 Paypal chargebacks all releated to World of Warcraft. What a nightmare this is going to be. Any suggestions on how I can avoid anymore? I am now checking into the purchasing history of all my winning bidders...

Eid Greetings to All!

Today is Eid-Al-Adha being practiced by millions in the west. Over 1.3 Billion Muslims around the world celebrate this "three-day" holiday for marking the end of the Hajj Pilgrimage and the celebration of Abraham's (as) willingness to sacrifice his s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

TOO MANY THREADS ON THE SAME SUBJECT

Come on guys. Why do we have 3 or 4 threads all dealing with CP Power Seller discounts? This happens with other topics as well. Before starting a new thread, PLEASE read the one or two threads before to see if it addresses the topic that you would li...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.