TOO MANY THREADS ON THE SAME SUBJECT

shoplineca
Community Member
Come on guys. Why do we have 3 or 4 threads all dealing with CP Power Seller discounts? This happens with other topics as well.

Before starting a new thread, PLEASE read the one or two threads before to see if it addresses the topic that you would like to discuss IN SOME FASHION.

And if you are not accustomed to posting on these types of forums and discussion boards, please learn to be patient. Few people are on them every hour, 24 hours per day. This is especially true of the Canadian Power Seller Board.

Allow a couple of hours for people to start responding to your requests for information.

Thanks

Malcolm
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

muminlaw
Community Member
And Malcolm, have you noticed how many of them are well over the 20-posts number and golf hasn't even been mentioned? Jeff and I are falling down on the job here ... c'mon Jeff, let's get with it!!!

Glenda

By the way, it's raining here again -- it's been two weeks since I've been able to get out on the course and I'm suffering withdrawal here! The driving range just doesn't cut it somehow ... 😞 ... ]:)
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I started a new thread on it in hopes of consolidating all this discussion into one thread.

I think though that all the aspects of the PS discount have been covered on these boards, and all issues pertaining to EST were covered in a massive thread on the User to User discussion board (it's buried on page 2 now I think, but I've linked to it in a few threads here).

I don't know if other PowerSellers read the other discussion boards, but I find much of what is asked here has already been dealt with on the public boards. I agree with Malcolm though, we shouldn't be seeing all this repetition on one board, especially with the abundance of related threads in the top third of the first page.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
Glenda

I though BC was taking up water polo over golf this year.

Jeff is probably too busy chipping right now, not golf balls but the ice off his car.

Malcolm
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

aabros
Community Member
Malcolm

Do you know any way we can get the same rates as we used to pay 24 hours ago for sending small packets air ? thanks

Anthony
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Are you seriously asking that question or are you being facetious?
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

aabros
Community Member
I am seriously wondering why the rates have gone up, when it clearly says on the canada post website that counter rates have gone up.

I paid $11.40 this morning to ship an airmail small packets to a customer. Same guy buys another jersey tonight, it's time to create the label, $11.75 now.

Sad isn't it?
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

aabros
Community Member
and it did say somewhere that customers with contracts would not see their rates go higher on the 17th... they say the raise on the 20th. haha
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I'm calling them tomorrow. This is absurd. I'll report on this in the thread dealing with this subject that I started a few days ago. 🙂
Message 9 of 9
latest reply