Physical Location of ebay.ca

gloriaguides
Community Member
Anyone know where, besides TO, ebay.ca is located or if it's all in TO? Just wondering because I had a buyer (not in TO) who recently contacted me, saying he'll pay on Friday after making an excuse, and in his signature indicating that he is an ebay Customer Service rep. Only problem is that he didn't email the link to the employees page that he is supposted to send (I've sold to real employees before). Guy has a spotless relatively low rating, but I just wondered.... I don't want to approach him (or ebay) on this until I've completed the transaction (or at least been paid!), but i kind of don't think it's right to "impersonate" an emplyee. Or, maybe he is and just forgot. Anybody know? Gloria
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

catseye*
Community Member
There's an office in burnaby.

*JMHO* - to be taken with a grain of salt!
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

gloriaguides
Community Member
Thanks! That helps alot!
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Yes there is an office in Burnaby.....but they work on the .com site I believe.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

catseye*
Community Member
They work on all the sites, UK, Australia, Ca, .com...it's an amazing place, absolutely HUGE!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

The customer service dept. for North America is in Burnaby. I won't disclose which street, however, because I couldn't live with the guilt if any rate-increase related bombings were to occur.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

catseye*
Community Member
Like I said, it's not JUST for North America. They handle CS for many international sites as well.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

gloriaguides
Community Member
Thanks! I actually saw that he'd had a few auctions himself and on them indicated he's an employee of ebay and had the link. So, i guess he's legit and just forgot. I'll remind him gently after I get paid! Gloria
Message 8 of 8
latest reply