Refund for the returned item

noona_mari
Community Member

I have been exchanging many emails with  regarding the boots I purchased : before the returns, during & after they received

& signed for the return. The contact with them is not available & I have not received my refund. Please suggest me. Thank you.

-Mari

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Can you go to the Resolution Centre and open a Case? In this instance, be as specific as possible as to the reason you had to return the boots. If it was Not as Described, say so. If it was because they were the wrong size, try to initiate a Return. Provide tracking as soon as possible. eBay/Paypal will force the seller's hand. It is possible that the seller is trying to keep both the boots and your money because it appears from your feedback score here that you are new to ebay and, perhaps, do not know the procedures. Most eBay sellers as people are honest and conduct themselves professionally but, as in life, there are always some stinkers. Good luck as you go forward.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

The first step is to contact the seller. You have done that.

The next step is to return the unwanted item to the seller with tracking. You have done that and say you have the proof of delivery.

So escalate to a Claim and PP will probably refund you and go after the seller for their money. There will be other fallout for the seller.

You can leave a Response to any feedback already left by you or the seller. The most effective Responses are calm and factual.

"Returned 15/2/15 no refund"

If you have passed the deadline for a Dispute, which used to be 45 days from purchase, but which loosened up a lot in January, go to the credit card you back your PP account with (PP is just a useful mediator) phone the 1-800 number and ask the clerk about a chargeback.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply