Relist feature malfunction

I just lost 90 minutes of work on bulk relistings which were 95 per cent complete on revision. Crashed. All gone, buh bye. Did not save as works in progress as it should. Is this systematic this morning? 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I have had the same problem three times today trying to bulk relist.  The first time it took me to the relisting edit page but wouldn't let me do anything, the page just opened and instantly there was an error message and "try again later".  I tried again about a half an hour ago and it let me start editing then it just got hung up and froze.  I tried it again and nothing, just the error message again.

I wish the moderators would stop moving these posts into seller central or buyer central, this is a site issue.  A week or so ago I also reported that my watch lists are not functioning properly, constant error messages and pages won't open with a try again later message, and the moderator moved it to buyer central.  Malfunctions are site issues. 

Hopefully the bulk edit is working again soon.  Whenever I experience problems on ebay I always try different browsers but the issues persist.

Good luck!

Heather

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

nan*55
Community Member

at has happened to me, I found it in my drafts

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you. Yes, that did work the first two times it happened but not the third. This occurred on the first day of the month in the morning, and I think it was due to the fact everyone was probably trying to relist their items at the same time. My work-around was to save each revision I was in the progress of making and to do much smaller batches, no more than ten relist/revisions at a time. It took me a day-and-a-half to do them all this way. I was not pleased. But it is done.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

Again, it is happened tonight: system errors, still processing your request, try again later. 

I give up. Tomorrow is another day. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hi,

I have had the same problem three times today trying to bulk relist.  The first time it took me to the relisting edit page but wouldn't let me do anything, the page just opened and instantly there was an error message and "try again later".  I tried again about a half an hour ago and it let me start editing then it just got hung up and froze.  I tried it again and nothing, just the error message again.

I wish the moderators would stop moving these posts into seller central or buyer central, this is a site issue.  A week or so ago I also reported that my watch lists are not functioning properly, constant error messages and pages won't open with a try again later message, and the moderator moved it to buyer central.  Malfunctions are site issues. 

Hopefully the bulk edit is working again soon.  Whenever I experience problems on ebay I always try different browsers but the issues persist.

Good luck!

Heather

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Exactly! As you have described. Last night as well. I gave up and left my desk. As to the issue with Watch items, I find I am on the receiving end of that same error but it seems only when I try to navigate to my Watch list from a certain part of the menu. (And I couldn't agree more with the moderator moving posts to places they don't necessarily belong. Plus, if you are trying to follow comments to your own post under Subscriptions, it breaks the link when it is moved like that.)

Thank you, Heather. It's nice to know someone is listening. Haha!

Maureen 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply