Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

May 28th 2014 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, Welcome to the last Weekly Board Hour of the month of May 2014! Please start posting your questions and comments, we'll be with you at the top of the hour.

Why eBay rate me on shipping late,but doesn't rate me on what I did to make it up to my customers?

Why eBay rate me on shipping late,but doesn't rate me on what I did to make it up to my customers?The 2years I was selling on eBay my rating was great, I worked so hard to get it that good until the past 3 months few mistakes I was down to below. Lik...

how long does a buyer have to respond to an open transaction cancelling case?

I sold an item and the buyer sent me a message saying it was her teenage daughter who placed the bid without her permission. I opened the case and agreed to cancel, sent her the cancellation request. She doesn't respond and I'm stuck with the item I ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

needs shipping earlier

i bought some hair extensions and its coming on the 11 of june or the 26 but i need to come on the 16th for grade 8 graduations help how can i make it come earlier

changed password.

I did as you asked, now all my history is gone, don't know what orders are still to come, and my records are all missing, please put me back to my old setting, thanks you.

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

This is a security of transaction question. Will eBay HOLD funds and withhold payment until

Hi there, This is a security of transaction question. Will eBay HOLD funds for a buyer and withhold them until eBay is notified that the purchased goods have been received, inspected and approved? A 'seller' is offering a John Deere tractor JD4720 fo...

Only in the US .. Can't believe it

Let's not change guns laws yet because more Americans have killed each other then any terrorists have every killed Americans let's TRAIN out School how to react when the next crazy come to the schools to shoot at you ... I JUST SAW ON THE NEWS THEY A...

Resolved! Interests doesn't show anymore

Hi. I can't see my Interests anymore. Interests are the list of search terms you introduce to find products you like. A few weeks ago, I was able to see a list of productos corresponding to my Interests on the home page, but now I'm getting the stand...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

After sale is complete

How can I get a hold of the seller once the item has been sold. I received two copies of a DVD. I paid for one and would like to return one copy back to him or her.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Inaccurate item description - why don't these listings get removed?

The following item has an inaccurate and misleading description which falsely represents the value of the item. http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=141273254133&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:CA:1123 Canada Post has confirmed that the face value...

Can't compete with USA shippers on identical Products

What's your opinion on the USA shippers into Canada? It's my opinion that the seller's who aren't using the Global Shipping Program are able to send their matching products here cheaper than we can send to our fellow Canadians. To turn the table, I c...

• 40 replies
  • 0 helpful

''Not Received'' Statistic

Does someone know if ebay can provide some ''Not Received'', statistic country by country ?... That might be interesting for seller to use and decid to ship or not in such country !!???! For me it seems that I have some problem with numerous russian/...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer behaviour impact from the password change?

I wonder what effect it will have on buyers behaviour? By this I mean will folks avoid using eBay for a while because of their concerns about eBay's overall security, regardless of how small an impact it likely had? (Kind of a Target breach scenario ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

automated ebay searches

I suddenly stopped receiving my automated ebay searches by email. How do I correct this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller had item for sale eg. 32 dollars + 9 dollars shipping

seller had item for sale , asking price was around 32 dollars + 9 dollars for shipping ,or best offer. i offered 30 dollars including shipping and he excepted ,now he wants me to pay the 9 dollars for shipping to canada and i said no we agreed on 30 ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Listings

Are sellers entitled to Free Listings every month? I am waiting until June to list more stuff as I refuse to pay when I'm not sure it will actually sell. I just don't know if it is every month.

Combining individual paid items in one package and tracking numbers

Found something out today that I did not know had changed and can't find anything in writing on Ebay. If you have a buyer that buys multiple items and pays for them separately, and you ship them all together with tracking, you will now only be allowe...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Preventing a defect when granting a refund...

Happy Tuesday evening! Looking for a bit of help. I will be granting a refund shortly and I really am confused as to how to proceed without getting a defect. Normally I wouldn't bother with the FVF however I will with this refund. I was advised by eB...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.