Replacement screen will now take 37 days to arrive.

Hi,

I ordered a phone screen for a customers iPhone. It was delivered in 8 days, I noticed the screen had separated from the frame and notified the seller asking for advice/help. Did all the suggestions then sent pictures, the seller then offered me 10% off new screen then 20% then 50% then 20% then $10 for a new screen. I explained I have no intentions of paying 1 cent for a replacement.

Finally I told the seller that I would file a dispute within 24 hours if this issue wasn't resolved, They replied with "would a free screen be OK" To which I replied Yes. Now after a week of this I get a message stating

"Since it is international standard shipping, the shipping status is not available. The ETA is 3-5 weeks and should depend on the freight of different countries"

They still have 10 screens and a 7-14 day delivery on their site from New Jersey.

Will the additional 37 days mess up my ability to file a dispute? or does a new time limit start because it's a new deal/shipment?

I guarantee my price, time and work on all repairs, I have lost my labor fee because the repair wasn't completed when I said it would be and don't want to be out an additional $30 for the screen if they are just screwing with me.

Any help?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

File the dispute now, you are getting the runaround and the item will in fact be shipped from China. If it is shipped at all,.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

In the future, do not accept "replacement" or "I will send again" promise.

Request a full refund and then, buy it again if you still want it.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply