Resolution Centre confusion

kica433
Community Member

I have an open case as a buyer.  Ebay emailed me and said:

"We have sent you an email requesting further information to allow us to investigate your claim. Please provide this information before $onHoldDate$ to assist with the process.

but I don't have another email asking for this further info. I tried responding to this email and letting them know I didn't receive it.

Has anyone had this happen?  I only have so many days to give them this info, but I don't know what it is or where I should send it.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

eBay doesn't tend to do a lot of investigating for claims so it does sound odd.

What sort of a claim is it...item not as described? What stage in the claim are you at...have you just opened a return request or have you already asked ebay to step in?

You could phone ebay and ask what them about the email. It is probably fastest just to google the

phone number.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

kica433
Community Member
At the stage of asking them to step in, seller has stopped responding to me.
I bought a 4 dvd set but only 3 dvd's were in the package.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Well it's possible that they would ask for more info at the step in stage but I don't know what else they would want to know in this case. I think the only solution is to phone.

I don't know if this will work for you as it seems to vary but you can try to contact ebay by doing this....

click on help & contact at the top of the page

type in contact ebay

click on contact ebay customer service

click on the contact tab at the top of the box

click on call us

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you so much!  The confusion is that, they are asking the seller for more details now.  The email didn't specify this.

Appreciate you taking the time to help me.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You're welcome, I hope that everything works out. 🙂

Message 6 of 6
latest reply