Return and tracking information

Okay, I don't get it.

I did a return, resolution voted in my favor and sent a prepaid label to ship back.

I shipped back, went to resolution center, it asks me for tracking information.

I entered the tracking number and FedEx as carrier and it says it doesn't recognize the tracking information and carrier.

I asked for help at customer help and no answer for more 48 hours and now I received an email saying that if I don't enter the tracking information, I can't get my money back.

They sent me a prepaid label from FedEx, isn't that what I'm supposed to enter?
Is it because the person messed up at first and she messed up the whole process?
I mean, she sent me an email with the commercial invoice for customs without prepaid label but the message itself says she sent one, had to contact them to get it. I wouldn't be surprised if she made other misses... The first email didn't say to enter tracking information but the second did. I think they messed up somewhere...

What am I supposed to do now? I can't seem to find ebay's number to call them neither and the item is already shipped. Anyone happen to know their number?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Go to "Help & Contact" in the toolbar top left corner of any ebay page.  There you will find ebays phone #.  Be prepared to be on hold for some time, so it's best to use a landline, unless you have unlimited time on your cellphone.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You can choose to have eBay call you.  Not all reasons chosen under "Contact" provide that option, but you can pick one that does give it if you don't want to wait on hold.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Oh, no wonder I couldn't find it, I thought all contact us's section had the number but it wasn't the case I guess.

Happened to have used one that didn't have.

Thanks for the help, called and they fixed it for me.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply