Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why am I being charged import duties on items less than $20 coming to Canada buy Pitney?

In Canada we do not have to pay duties or taxes on any item coming across the border from the U.S.A. if less than $20.00 cdn. In my case I buy used toys which fall under this exemption. I also noticed alot of U.S. sellers are using Pitney Bowes. Sinc...

I bought something from Canada.

Since I bought an item from Canada, everything shows up with both us and Canadian funds. can I go back to just us? How?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

Why is it that some sellers will not post feedback before the buyer posts their's

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller not refunding my money

hi, i need help, i opened a case back in september because a seller did not refund me. He then at the end of september said he would so i could close the case. Now we are in November and no money. I cant access his email and no way of contacting ebay...

Ebay is becoming scarry - crossing ID's on .com and .ca

I add an item to my watch list on .com under 1 ID and it saves it to my other ID on .ca.This is becoming scarry that Id's can be coseed on .com and .ca and makes me wonder about ebay security.if any of the pnks or blues are reading, please look into ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I live in Canada. Ebay's website keeps changing location to Worldwide.

In searching for African Violet plants to purchase, I tried to search only in Canada. The eBay software keeps changing my location choice from Canada Only to Worldwide. What's the point? It costs a fortune to import plants to Canada because of phytos...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Very Erratic Performance on Ebay.ca

Whatever changes Ebay has made to their site in the last couple of weeks has caused me to have major connection issues.Very erratic performance, pages are hung or not loading, links to watched items will not load, 'buy it now' button hangs and will n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Worldwide members group join .. only 2 members

Well I am a new memeber and note there wasn only one other member .. this is owful.. comeon joinn this site and we can give our suggestions. I am a Canadian Seller... very rare to find ! I deal inernationally CCTV Security and LED Lighting

I live in USA but I have a Canadian flag and all price are in Canadian dollars. How I change this?

Hello every body. I am living in Miami FL USA. Happened that I see a little Canadian flag with the word English. This can be found at the top of page at left of "My eBay" Now when I do a search all prices come in Canadian dollars. I like to know how ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free shipping ?

How does one arrange the free shipping, I see on some items. From Canada to US is so high, I'd like to take advantage of this.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

where do find the dollar amount for the fees eBay charges.

I got my Oct. bill for 1 item I sold. I was charged $56. where can I see the dollar amounts? I would like to know how they came up with that amount since I read that the first 50 listings were free? Can anyone help me? thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it possible the China Post seizes knives

I bought 2 knives from 2 different chinese sellers, neither one arrived to me, both sellers aggred to re-send the knives and those never arrived either, that's 4 knives lost to China Post.I'm starting to think that they seized the knives at the custo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! My shipping address is appearing incorrectly to a seller

My shipping address is appearing as a completely different address to the seller I'm purchasing from then the shipping address listed in my account. I am unsure why this is happening or how to correct it.

apple iphone 4s

hi i am curious if any one has bought one of the iphone 4s 16 gig from france..the ones that are selling for about 72$ canadian with free shipping..seems to good to be true

Turbo Lister- error messages shipping weight

Has anyone sucessfully listed a parcel shipment on Turbo lister, and figured out the error message means and what actions need to take place to list an item?? "The package weight is not valid or is missing. Provide a valid number for the weight" Busi...

ship policy.JPG
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fees

Hi everyoneI have just joined eBay but can someone explain the $1.00 transaction from my credit card as I thought setting up was free? Not that it's a big deal but I want to understand any hidden fees. Thanks heaps, Jackie

Is anyone else having problem printing labels.

The void label prints fine but the actual label is a blank page. No, it's not my printers. I have to void the label each time. Right now, I am owed some bucks for cancelled postage. The whole idea using PP shipping is so you can use the money paid by...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cleared Paypal payments

When a buyer has paid on paypal and the transaction reads- 'Completed' , But the funds are not available for up to 3 wks. does 'Completed' mean that the payment has been Cleared ?Should I ship immediately after I receive the 'Completed' post or wait ...

National Numismatic Certification, a non recognized grading system. KootenayDavid is selling overrated coins and won't issue a refund.

There is a very steep learning curve here and I'm a quick learner. However, after paying $70.00 for a 1961 canadian cent, that is rated MS67 Red, I'm being refused a refund. The rating of MS67 does not exist in the Charlton book nor the Canadian Coin...

community site issue - moderators

This is a complaint to Ebay Canada about site moderators. Sometimes their application of board guidelines is far fetched and some of them are mistaking their job of moderators with that of a babysitters. We are not 5yr old kids. Lately they started s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.