SAVED SEARCHES NOT WORKING PROPERLY !!!

Dear members:

Every morning I check my Favourites to see what is new in my Saved Searches, all 6 of them.

For the last three days this function has not worked properly.

Instead, an ebay page with alphabetical listing of all categories comes up for each saved search.

I have NOT changed any of my settings for ebay or my computer.

I cannot understand why this is happening and would appreciate an explanation on how to correct this problem.

Or is this just another one of those glitches?

This is so frustrating! Help!!!

Flyboyac.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: SAVED SEARCHES NOT WORKING PROPERLY !!!

eBay is full of glitches and bugs.  And things are not getting any better. Smiley Sad

The only suggestion I can make at this time is to use a different browser, either Firefox or Chrome.  We have seen many instances where a "bug" in eBay is specific to a browser.  Trying a different one may solve that issue temporarily.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yes, woke today and Ebay wouldn't load on my I phone. Kept trying to resign in, no go. It kept saying "Error, You have lost your network connectivity. Please check your network settings." I always used Safari, but tried Chrome instead and it finally worked.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

"but tried Chrome instead and it finally worked."

I had a similar problem a few days ago - totally unrelated to eBay. 

Trying to view an old video clip on CTV website.  Would not load on MS-IE or Firefox.  Finally, I tried Chrome and it worked just fine.

Many of the glitches we find using the Internet - not just eBay - can often be fixed by using a different browser.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Dear members:

Thank you for your suggestions. I tried using Chrome, IE and Firefox and it made no difference.

The problem still exist so I guess it really is a glitch that is created by ebay.

Hopefully it will be resolved within a few days. That is normally how it corrects itself.

I am sure I am not the only member to whom this is happening either, surely there are lots of others affected.

If you are a seller at this time think of all the potential buyers who are unable to see your items.

Is it me or is ebay just getting more & more unreliable?

Flyboyac.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

twoth
Community Member

Same problem, EBay should fix, not look for a work around.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply