Searches riddled with nonsense

When searching for an item and selecting lowest price to highest, I find the search reveals items that are very loosely related to the thing I wanted to search for, or they have no relation at all. And then of course the search is riddled with garbage from Chinese sellers, with whom I would on most occasions, not want to deal with. With absolutely no bigoted sentiment intended, I find that most of the Chinese stuff is horrible quality, doesn't work at all, or unfortunately, sometimes a scam.

Is there a way to  exclude sellers from certain countries from searches?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello!

I buy cds only but here is how I filter out what I'm not interested in.

I use the drop down to music, then on the left side I'll hit cd which filters out vinyl and cassettes. Then I go into genre and click Blues which is what I like.

Now, here's your answer. Assuming you've done what I already mentioned for your specific search look down the left side again and you.ll see item location. You then hit Canada Only or North America. If you don't click Worldwide then you don't get anywhere else. Presto!

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Further, don't use Lowest Price First.

Go to Highest Price plus Shipping.

It is faster to scroll down through dozens of listings to your pricepoint than it is to scroll up though hundreds of poorly described or fake items.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply