Seller Does Not Ship Items, Says They Resent It, Still Never Arrives.

hokachu
Community Member

I ordered four pairs of socks, two pairs on February 7, 2016, and the other two on February 18, 2016. On March 21st I opened a dispute file for the first two, and March 25th for the second two. I bought all four items separately and none of them arrived. In the dispute the seller said they resent them after I opened the dispute, they said to wait twenty days, it has been almost thirty days. 

I tried to contact eBay about it and the Contact centre just keeps circling around and asks me to leave a comment about what the problem is, without any way to contact me or for me to contact them. I did talk to someone a couple of weeks ago about this and they told me that they would help if the seller gave me a problem. But I can't contact them. 

I checked this sellers feedback page and the negative feedback, almost 30, for the last month all say they never received the items they ordered. I can't leave negative feedback for all these scam sellers. eBay needs to allow us to leave feedback even after opening a dispute. And they also need to do something about sellers who lie about having items and resending them.

I'm having an unrelated problem with another seller who tried to make me pay more after I already bought the item for the listed price. But I can't contact eBay to report them. Does eBay even do anything about these sellers?

I need to talk to a person. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

mcrlmn
Community Member

You paid as agreed...

I would open an item not received claim for every item not received within eBay's estimated delivery time; including the later.

If you would like to contact eBay:

http://ocsnext.ebay.ca/ocs/home?

'Contact us' is at bottom of page.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You have to be sitting at a desktop computer to find the Help and Contact sections at the top and bottom of the webpage. Visiting the Full Site on a mobile device will also show them to you but you may not be able to properly navigate the pages with a thumb as you would otherwise with a mouse.

You have two separate and distinct problems. One is an Item Not Receivd and the other is, in theory, also prohibited seller behaviour. With that, you can complain to ebay but your best bet may be simply to leave appropriate feedback when you have the item(s) in question. The best feedback, it is said, is calm and factual. Remember that Feedback Left for Others also shows how you, as a member, handle problems. 

Best of luck to you.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You have on 30 days from the last suggested day for delivery to open a Dispute with eBay.

Do it now.

The Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page.

The first suggestion is that you contact the seller, you have done this, so escalate to a Claim as soon as possible.

If the seller cannot prove Delivery (not shipping, delivery) he will be forced to refund you.

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement. It won't arrive either.

If the seller does not refund you promptly, eBay will and go after him for their money.

If it is too late for an eBay Dispute, go instead to Paypal.

PP hides its Resolution Centre under Tools at the top of your account page.

Otherwise the situation is the same.

NO replacements.

And don't let the seller tell you that the Claim must be closed for him to refund you. That is just a lie.

Get your money back and then worry about the other problem.

Never buy from a seller with less than 97% feedback. If the seller is in Asia, don't buy if the feedback is less than 99%.

And read the FB to see if there is a pattern (non-reciept, broken, fake, not as described).

Message 4 of 4
latest reply