Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! Expedited Parcels - GSP

Hello, I'm wondering where my package is after it departed the eBay US Shipping Center and apparently then got handed off to Canada Post for delivery to my house. The tracking code leads me to this:2013/08/2716:56CALGARYElectronic information submitt...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

problem with global shipping program they lost my package

Ebay with global shipping have lost my package they can't trace it wow good delivery system my package stuck in Erlanger KY for the last 7 days no one can find it just put in a complaint to paypal anybody else with same trouble NO MORE EBAY FOR ME .....

Planet energy anyone use them

I am looking at signing up for Hydro as the rates are set to increase like crazy and this company allow you to lock in at one low rate which is actually lower then the Off hrs of the smart meter.. My boss says he loves it and his bills are cheaqper b...

It is time for TOURTIERE.

It has been a tradition for the last ten years or so to offer my recipe for tourtiere on eBay.ca at this time of the year: French Canadian Tourtière Ingredients: 1 lb minced ground pork (lean)1 lb minced ground beef (lean)1 lb minced ground veal (lea...

Question about an item I bought, but seller changed shipping cost.

I recently bought item # 161172213924 It was a record/LP In the listing the record was $99.99, the shipping cost was $11.95 USPS First Class Mail Intl / First Class Package Intl Service. I bought the item with "Buy It Now" and paid right away. After ...

Calling the Post office

Ever tried to call the post office? 1800 260 7678. See if you can talk to someone

New compulsory "Import Fees" from USA to Canada

Member since 2010 (632 100% feedback). I have been experiencing the new compulsory "import fees" policy on items from USA. Surprising! I am disappointed with this policy. It is a negative one on many levels notwithstanding for USA and eBay revenues, ...

Sellers Slow @ Shipping .

I find that some sellers not all most are pretty good take thier sweet time @ shipping the product that you've purchased especially when you've made a quick & prompt payment , I think when 3 or 4 days go's by & sending many e-mails to that seller & n...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Hi i had won a bid on a item, and just after send the payment ebay canceled the listing,

Hi i won a bid on an item and just after i send the payment ebay canceled the item, i have talked with the seller who was ready to ship to me today, but tells me that ebay is holding the payment, so she wont ship it, i dont understand whats going on,...

Resolved! I live in FLORIDA and am trapped in EBAYS Canada Community. Help!

I live in Lake Worth Florida, and have been using Ebay to buy and sell for three years without changing my address for shipping or billing. Today I found myself transported to the Ebay Canada Community, and anything I attempted to purchase or simply ...

Resolved! What happens when you block a buyer?

If I were to block a person from buying from me, will they be informed in any way that they were blocked? Will they no longer be able to see the item or any of my other items? Can they contact me at all? Background: I have the "Best Offer" option on ...

Resolved! In the "view my store" I have the Canadian item price but have the U.S. shipping cost.

This is on the eBay.ca web site. It looks like U.S. shipping cost then converted to Canadian currency. I don't want the Canadian shoppers to think I'm charging that price for shipping in Canada on some items. Is there a way to change this or is this ...

Serious bug with the shipping calculator on Ebay.ca

When I list an item on .ca with the "calculate actual shipping" option, it doesn't always work. I get this message for some of the smaller less popular countries and am getting way to many messages asking for shipping costs. "Shipping and handlingThi...

How can I get rid of this Deal Finder Pop-up that has come up on Ebay.ca last week...it is annoying?

Is there a way to delete or stop or get rid of this Deal Finder Pop-up that has shown up on eBay.ca last week...it is so annoying. Every time you try to look at a picture or thumbnail it pops up and blocks the item you are trying to look at...You clo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer said INR, want full refund but don't want to open a case

Sigh... 2 buyer said INR, I replied to open a case, but they insist want full refund without opening a case.One year ago I prefer give refund without a case being opened, but not now, but seems buyer don't want to do their part.

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best Offers

Best Offers and counteroffers used to have a line that specified all offers and counters did not include any shipping costs. I just countered an offer, and upon review noticed that it stated the actual shipping cost and service . I've never noticed t...

Not able to contact seller, need combined invoice.

First item bought on 15th, last on 17th, send couple of requests and messages. Very worried about UID.Description said $7.95 + 1.95 additional, my total for 4 items shows $31.80 shipping cost.Should I contact ebay customer service, or do I have any o...

Should I open a case against seller?

Back on 11/10/13 I purchased an item from a seller in China. Estimated delivery was 13-24 business days, so the item should have arrived on the 12th of December. It is now well past that and I have not yet received the item. There was a China Post Tr...

Educating the general population on online buying and policies

I really wonder why a lot of buyers who choose to purchase items internationally are so misinformed or ignorant to their Country's import laws - namely Canadians. I see so many topics about a "poor innocent buyer" *cough* who buys something internati...

Sellers quitting while Iam still waiting for order.

If my order does not show up before they quit , how do I get a refund. Already got refunded for one item , just waiting for second item a couple more days

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can anyone recommend a US-based package forwarder?

I'm looking for a package forwarder (preferably one that uses USPS and offers First Class Mail International as a shipping option) that can ship my purchases from the US directly to Canada. I tried looking up some companies online, but a lot of the r...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.