Seller charged for Priority and sent First Class.

Hi, I recently won an auction ( a few wks ago). Before bidding, I messaged the seller and asked if she could ship first class to Canada cuz she only had Priority and Express listed. She messaged back and said no (I still have the msgs saved). Being full aware of the shipping cost, I proceeded to bid accordingly and won the item. She then msg'd be 3 or 4 times, well after I paid, offering me a cancellation due to the shipping prices, I declined and told her I was well aware of the price and had paid already and to plz ship it. She shipped it, and left a tracking number that is similar to everything else Ive had shipped first class. I said nothing and decided to wait until it arrived to check the postage and see if she actually shipped it the way I paid for, and she didnt. She shipped it EXACTLY the way she told me she couldnt. Imo, this is bad business on her end, so what do I do?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

koko3052
Community Member

Point out the discrepancy & ask for the difference in shipping to be refunded to you. If seller refuses, well then it's up to you what kind of feedback should be left.

It's a clear & simple business deal.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

koko3052
Community Member

Point out the discrepancy & ask for the difference in shipping to be refunded to you. If seller refuses, well then it's up to you what kind of feedback should be left.

It's a clear & simple business deal.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply