Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Address change

When i bought something i acidentlly pressed buy without realizing it was going to be shipped to a different address.. and in doin so to try and correct my mistake i ended up buy a second one accedently.. what should i do... Contact the seller?

Slow Shipping

I just had a package arrive in Tennesee today, mailed on Jan. 18th. It was letter rate. Thankfully it was for a VERY patient buyer, I offered several times to refund or send another copy, but she wanted to wait and see if it arrived, but that really ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another unique situation with buyer

Had a buyer message me at 1:50am telling me they hadn't received an item and were sorry but they were opening a case against me. Sure enough at 2:18am an INR case was opened. So I of course wake up to this lovely news and am overjoyed she even gave m...

Canada post letting me down here

Had about 7 parcels Wrecked.. Cases smashed and mailers look like they were chewed on .. unreal .. Of course I sent all new parcels.. I ship light parcels in poly mailers and medium to heavy in bubble mailers and with really 0 difference in damage.. ...

Could I track the status of small packet surface mail online (Paypal)?

The tracking number from Canada Post was added to the transaction but that tracking number is nowhere on the shipping label but when I go on Canada Posts website, the tracking number is shown as "Order information received" & shows the "Accepted" in ...

What is a second chance offer

What does it mean to receive an email offer a second chance to purchase an item you originally missed out on.

I smell a rat

I just recieved this email from buyer. 'I would like to know if the radio was sent back to you due to the fact that the sender was away from home.'This is how I responded: 'Hi G...... I am not sure what you mean by: "the sender was away from home" Th...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Jumper Cable

A Jumper Cable walks into a Bar. The Bartender says: I'll serve you - but you better not start anything." .

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can l use paypal from my friend? acco

l have ebay account but l dont have paypal because my country is not on paypal list.Can l use paypal from my friend who has it?He also has ebay account.So can we use same paypal account on two different ebay accounts?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cheapest method to ship lettermail to China with tracking?

Need to send back some defective goods back to seller. I need it tracked. Its a small item that fits in a regular letter mail. Whats the cheapest to get this shipped there tracked. Went to the post office and the cheapest I could get was $50 and it w...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocking a bidder

Hello all, Grass! I can see grass! Yay! But I digress. I have just blocked a bidder who made an inquiry about one of our auctions. In checking the feedback he has left for others, I find him to be a scary man. Does anyone have any thoughts on the wor...

Purchase History

I have noticed that my parcel has only 45 days to get to me before it is automatically moved (or in one case cancelled). Also PayPal has this 45 day window to resolve disputes, which can be unreasonable in some cases. I am a very patient person and s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! how do you make a seller honor their shipping

before i bid on an item, i needed the shipping cost. so i bid and won, now the seller won't honor the shipping cost and reported that i'm refusing to pay putting my account at risk. i have saved all emails reguarding this along with the mulitple requ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do i get rid of something that I did not want to buy

I hit the buy button but I was not trying to hit it. Now it is tilling me that I bought it and I need to pay for it. There is no way to delete it. How do I get rid of this item? I don't want it. I am new to this ebay thing. Help.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping was not the method stated

I won an item and it stated that shipping would be via USPS first class mail for $20 from California. When it arrived it was by UPS and they charged a $40 brokerage fee at the door. I knew UPS charges that and so avoid any items that will only ship U...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Bucks gone

Just got an email from eBay saying the eBay Bucks program is being retired in Canada, effective March 31. After the removal of the TRS badge on eBay.com, this seems like another 'middle finger' move. I buy much of my inventory on eBay, and it was alw...

Seller bank detail

If seller is in Pakistan ,and seller wants to authorize his relative in Canada to receive money on his behalf in his bank account then what is the procrdure of ebay

I would like to purchase but U.S. seller has stated he does not ship internationally, I live in canada,there is no contact info available.

In the past I have contacted the seller and they have sent the item for an extra shipping cost..but in this case there appears to be no way to contact him. Any suggestions? Thank-you.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.