Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I would like to know, a business based in Ontario, what taxes do you have to collect when you sell to the other Canadian provinces?

I am aware that when you have a GST/HST account for your business you will collect HST from the provinces who are HST participants. For the other provinces I have to collect GST but are you required to collect PST from their province?

"Limbwalkers"

A short trailer for an upcoming documentary. http://vimeo.com/60388487

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

A cpmparison

Without any comment: From Amazon: ---------------------------------------------------------------- Shipping Details : AMZeTek Order #: 107-2202806-6831433 Shipping Method: Standard Shipping Items: $1.32 Shipping & handling: $40.00 ------ Total before...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

no pictures when relisting

For a few weeks now, whenever I relist an item the pictures do not show and have to be downloaded. Any idea why?

Driving Nuisances

I know, I know I should let it go over my head...life's too short right? But sometimes it just really grinds my gears...like the following all too frequent occurrence that happened while I was out today. Who doesn't love a nice, calm, leisurely drive...

I am a seller with a problem

I agreed to a buy it now, but didn't realize buyer had asked for free shipping. I want to retract the offer, can I do this and if so how?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My list

My computer was out of order from January 4th, 2013, it was sent back to factory on January 26, 2013. I just got back on Feb 26, 2013. I would like to talk about my list that concerns about violation. This product is sold in America, Canada, Ireland....

What to do when Item is lost enroute? Seller no longer replies to messages. To late for dispute! ANGRY!

I paid for an item in Dec, recieved it just before Christmas holidays BUT item was marked by the PO (somewhere) as "Item not recieved". I followed up with seller (100% rating/long time seller) but heard very little back after initial contact. Canada ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

why dose e-bay not admit it when they are wrong

my listing was pulled i was sent a e-mail accusing me of selling drug parefanaila the heading of my listing read "marbles lead seals childs metal toys chinese opium bottle clay pipes" i admit i should have used a comma after opium bottle they said it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Outbid on an auction item and I decide to "give up" on the item. Is there a way to delete the item from my bidding list, before it ends?

When I have been outbid on an auction item, and I have decided to "give up" on that item, is there a way to remove it from my "bidding list"? Or do I have to wait till the end of that auction to delete it?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Duck

A duck walk into a bar, sits down and asks the bartender, "Got any grapes?" The bartender says, "No, now order a drink or leave." The duck leaves. An hour later the duck comes back and asks, "Got any grapes?" The bartender says, "No, now order a drin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where and how can I promote my ebay store? (a new store in Canada)

I re-opened my ebay store in Canada recently. I sold some of items and got positive feedback makes me feel excited. However, I'm quite new to Canada, can you share with me some suggestion on where and how I can promote my ebay store to drive more tra...

got blackmailed (as a buyer). and it seems that ebay can't solve this problem

Hi:i'm a numismatist. i bought some old Canadian banknotes from a seller. after i got them, i asked the the seller if he had more. he said he still had 27 left. i agreed to pay through paypal. but the seller insisted to add an 5% mark up if i did tha...

paying as a guest thru pay pal

I pais for an item thru pay pal as a guest but have not received the item and the seller will not reply to my e-mails, is there a way to get a refund?

Resolved! had to open un paided item case with ebay for this transaction and buyer

had to open un paided item case with ebay for this transaction and buyer the auction ended on Januray 16 and i only got paided for this item on Januray 29.I could not leave negative feedback during this time because ebay opened a automatic unpaided i...

No payment received, and feedback

I have had a number of unpaid cases, I usually proceed to open a case and when the money is not received I close the case. I would like to know whether the buyer gets penalized with a negative feedback for this. I don't think it's fair nothing happen...

Is there any possible way to talk to a living person that works for Ebay?

I am dealing with a seller who is refusing to give me an item I paid for, he purposely waited for the 45-day case window to be over, claims my item was shipped to me and returned to him, and is now demanding I pay additional $10 USD for him to ship m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

i bought some hid lights one of the ballast is not working i contact the seller he told me to take cut the wires and send pictures i did

he also said i dont have to send it back the item.that he will send me a $10 invoice in paypal to cover shipping cost my item is still under warranty for 2 years i did what he wanted he send me an invoice for $22 dollars when i paid $50 dollars for t...

The Parrot

A man walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says: "That's cool, where did you get him?" The parrot answers: "I found him at the beach, they're laying all over the place." .

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.